36 weeks and already went into labor Jessie Boggs Due August 10 (boy); 2 kids; Gibsonton, Florida 23 posts
10th Jul '13

I went into labor already 2weeks ago. But they stoped it with a pill and gave me two shots to mature the lung im still havin contractions im 2cm dialtef and 30% effcrd but im in more uncofortable than ever my plug is starting to turn colors but more and more come out and i cant eat cuz everything comes up can some one give me advice if i am still in labor or wat

~~My Pet Wussy~~ 3 kids; USA 23722 posts
11th Jul '13

What color is your plug?

Jessie Boggs Due August 10 (boy); 2 kids; Gibsonton, Florida 23 posts
11th Jul '13

Its turning from looking like snot to like a mixture of light light red mor pink and snot looking

11th Jul '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Jessie Boggs:</b>" Its turning from looking like snot to like a mixture of light light red mor pink and snot looking"</blockquote>

An, that's normal.

If it gets green, you need to be seen.

11th Jul '13

Whats it mean if it turns like a green cuz at first is wat it was

11th Jul '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Jessie Boggs:</b>" Whats it mean if it turns like a green cuz at first is wat it was"</blockquote>

Green can mean infection.

11th Jul '13

Ok thanks but do u kno about how long the pills tht are suppose tk stop labor last for

11th Jul '13

Ok thanks but do u kno about how long the pills tht are suppose tk stop labor last for

Liz +3 Due August 3 (boy); 2 kids; Alabama 171 posts
11th Jul '13
Quoting Jessie Boggs:" Ok thanks but do u kno about how long the pills tht are suppose tk stop labor last for"

Actually you're only 35 weeks pregnant. The pills should last 24 hours but my doctor said I could take two if needed.............

Red_Haired_Babe 1 child; 3 angel babies; Arizona 771 posts
18th Jul '13

I started having contractions at 20 weeks and was 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced. I lived on turbutaline pills (they had me take them every four hours) and magnesium sulfate drip several times during my pregnancy. I also lost chunks of my mucus plug at 30 weeks. But i didnt have him til 39 weeks. Just keep taking your pills and rest, no walking around and sex and you should be fine. If the pills arent helping stop the contractions then go to the hospital, or if you start bleedin of course