17 weeks :-/ P&T'sMom Due December 26 (boy); 2 kids; Washington 4541 posts
17th Jul '13

And I still wake up dry heaving and barfing lol.
Anyways. I haven't felt baby #2 moving around , I remember when I was 11 weeks the tech made a wierd comment she said that (something, I can't remember what though) was towards my back and that I would feel a lot of movement. Seemed odd. Wouldn't I feel it less??
Anyways. Pointless post. Can't wait for anatomy scan!!

P&T'sMom Due December 26 (boy); 2 kids; Washington 4541 posts
17th Jul '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Just Ames:</b>" Are you sure they didn't say you had an anterior placenta and would feel less?"</blockquote>

Yeah, I remember her saying " it's towards your back so you should feel a lot of movement". I just remember thinking it was odd. With DD I felt her at 16 weeks. It freaks me out that I can't feel anything!

17th Jul '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Just Ames:</b>" Umm, weird. I'd go in but that's just me."</blockquote>

I have an appointment on Friday with my midwife so hopefully it goes well although I've been saying I feel like something bad will happen. SO Tells me that I have no reason at all to believe anything is wrong, which is true I guess :-/

Ashleigh Chroninger Due November 13 (girl); 49 kids; California 48 posts
19th Jul '13

I am 23 weeks, and still puking... I did with my son too, every day including the morning he was born... with this one I didn't feel movement til later, and did my fair share of worrying. now I practically beg her to calm down :)

19th Jul '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Ashleigh Chroninger:</b>" I am 23 weeks, and still puking... I did with my son too, every day including the morning he was born... ... [snip!] ... with this one I didn't feel movement til later, and did my fair share of worrying. now I practically beg her to calm down :)"</blockquote>

Had the apt and w writhing was fine of course lol found the hb with Doppler right away. Hb was 159. Anatomy scan on 8/5. I feel a lot better now that I'm 17 weeks. Last time we saw or heard baby I was 11 weeks so yay.