14 days left!!! *Big Mama of 4* 20 kids; Jackson, Tennessee 363 posts
17th Jul

Only 14 days left!!!! I'm super excited yet very nervous!!! I'm so ready to meet my little man. The thing that scares me the most is that I'm doing this all natural. I told my boyfriend,who hates to see me im pain, not to let them give me anything no matter how much I cry, scream, or beg.

Squid Kid Due July 2; 1 child; 5 angel babies; Tennessee 27676 posts
status 17th Jul

I had a med-free birth. It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be! it's like taking a bunch of laxatives (That crampy feeling) It's not some new, scary pain, probably just like something you've felt before, just more intense.

Shealene Schuckers Due September 15; 1 child; Pennsylvania 384 posts
17th Jul

I'm not gonna lie, it sucks ass. But it's bearable and you'll make it through. I did it with my first and plan on doing it with this one. I'm more terrified of the problems people have with the epidural and all that. You'll be okay, promise :)

Pregnancy Addiction Due August 10; TTC since Mar 2013; 7 kids; Wyoming 12152 posts
17th Jul

I have done 3 natural, not going to lie, it hurts, not the contractions so much as the actually crowning part, BUT that part is the quickest part usually and the feeling after is one of just immense relieft. Dont worry, you got this :D

**Cali's Mommie**[EBF] 2 kids; San Jacinto, California 661 posts
17th Jul

i went natural with my first and i told myself no matter what im doing natural again but as soon as i felt those contractions i got the epidural and it helped so much the easiest labor i ever had!!! good luck i hope you have a fast easy labor