if you work in a nursery or child care center. Danu ♥ 3 Due September 10; 1 child; Phx, Az, United States 5652 posts
status 19th Jul

What type of schooling / certifications do you need?

EasyComeEasyGo Due October 27; 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Maryland 8026 posts
19th Jul

Here I beliuve all you need is your 90 hours.

Boobo&bugs Due September 24; 1 child; Simpsonville, South Carolina 5609 posts
19th Jul

It depends I think. For my moms she needed a child development aa. But my sister only needed to have had experience watching children.

Mama Kat ♥ 2 kids; NAPLES, ME, United States 9548 posts
19th Jul

Depending on place it could be experience and you need to agree to take a set amount of child development classes or you need at least an associate's in early childhood development.