35 weeks - is this normal?? Nanna Boo Boo's Mommy 2 kids; De Pere, Wisconsin 2610 posts
status 23rd Jul '13

Are all of these symptoms pretty normal at this stage. Cramping, BH's, nausea, and dizziness also with extreme stiffness in lower back in the middle of the night to the point that you can't even roll over to the other side with out help?

MyLittleOnes 2 kids; WI, WI, United States 859 posts
23rd Jul '13

I'm experiencing all of this. The worst for me is the back pain and cramping. I literally can't even roll over at times.

Nanna Boo Boo's Mommy 2 kids; De Pere, Wisconsin 2610 posts
status 23rd Jul '13
Quoting ItsMeMichelle:" I'm experiencing all of this. The worst for me is the back pain and cramping. I literally can't even roll over at times."

I know the feeling and getting out of bed, and just putting my feet on the floor i almost fall over in pain. The cramping and back pain are the worst for me too

Mom to L&L Due March 22; 18 kids; Virginia 6712 posts
23rd Jul '13

Sounds like my last two pregnancies

23rd Jul '13

I've also been waking up the last 3 days really early with the worst foot cramps. It feels like my toes are spreading and ankle is twisting. Ouch!

status 23rd Jul '13
Quoting Mom to L&L:" Sounds like my last two pregnancies"

the only discomfort i experienced with my 1st pregnancy was heartburn/acid reflux and swelling in my feet. nothing else. but this pregnancy is totally the opposite

status 23rd Jul '13
Quoting ItsMeMichelle:" I've also been waking up the last 3 days really early with the worst foot cramps. It feels like my toes are spreading and ankle is twisting. Ouch!"

i dont wake up with foot cramps i get leg cramps and try to strech out my feet to help with the legs and then they end up cramping up

23rd Jul '13

Well we're almost done. Hang in there :) good luck!

status 23rd Jul '13
Quoting ItsMeMichelle:" Well we're almost done. Hang in there :) good luck!"

Yes we are. You too!!