3 days left!!!! *Big Mama of 4* 20 kids; Jackson, Tennessee 363 posts
28th Jul

Yay!!!! I only have 3 days until my due date. With my luck I'll actually go another week or two lol. I have my 40 week appointment tomorrow. They're going to decide on whether to induce me this week (if I haven't dilated or effaced) or let me go another week. I'll update tomorrow.

What's wrong, flat face? TTC since Jul 2012; 1 child; 3 angel babies; Texas 13678 posts
28th Jul

If you haven't dilated or effaced at all and are induced your C-section chances are going to go up tremendously.
Good luck though. :D

*Brittnee* 4 kids; 1 angel baby; Utah 3247 posts
status 28th Jul

Good luck!!!

*Big Mama of 4* 20 kids; Jackson, Tennessee 363 posts
28th Jul

<blockquote><b>Quoting Nom Nom Nom:</b>" If you haven't dilated or effaced at all and are induced your C-section chances are going to go up tremendously. Good luck though. :D"</blockquote>

That's what I thought. I've heard of women having longer labors because they weren't effaced or dilated.

L&J ♥ +1 Due August 29 (boy); 2 kids; New Jersey 6136 posts
28th Jul

Hopefully you go into labor soon!!

What's wrong, flat face? TTC since Jul 2012; 1 child; 3 angel babies; Texas 13678 posts
28th Jul
Quoting *Team Jaxon*:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Nom Nom Nom:</b>" If you haven't dilated or effaced at all and ... [snip!] ... That's what I thought. I've heard of women having longer labors because they weren't effaced or dilated."

Yep. I would suggest you do some research on being induced just to be sure you are ok with it and you know what to expect if you do do it. Keep in mind doctors don't always know what is best. I learned that the hard way because I listened to my doctor and got a C-section and had terrible PPD because of it and if I had been more educated I would have just gone with what I wanted to do in the first place.

Leeesah 3 kids; Panama City Beach, Florida 240 posts
28th Jul

I was induced 3 times and had all of my kids vaginally. My friend who went into labor on her own with her water breaking at home, ended in a c section. It truly depends on the person.