31-32 weeks Out-numbered Mommy ; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Luverne, MN, United States 904 posts
5th Aug '13

I am right between 31 & 32 weeks.. We had a wedding on Saturday and i was really tired and sore. Now yesterday and today, I cant seem to keep my eyes open, I have a pretty bad headache and my whole body just hurts terribly!!! Has anyone else had this around this time? What was it? What did you do to help it? TIA

Sofie+#2 Due March 18; TTC since Jun 2014; 1 child; Sheffield, So, United Kingdom 7706 posts
5th Aug '13

It's called the third trimester, lmao. I remember being either really energetic or constantly tired. Like a bi-polar body haha.

Out-numbered Mommy ; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Luverne, MN, United States 904 posts
5th Aug '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sofia's Mummy♥:</b>" It's called the third trimester, lmao. I remember being either really energetic or constantly tired. Like a bi-polar body haha."</blockquote>

I never had this with my first!! But this one is kicking my butt!!! I am just so fed up with having ZERO energy and hurting constantly.

K&A's Mom Due October 22 (girl); 2 kids; Knoxville, Tennessee 2303 posts
5th Aug '13

I feel the same way.. Almost 29 weeks and tired all the time. I took my girls two blocks to the park- walking and I am so worn out now :( This is baby #3 for me and I never had it before with my other babies..