31-32 weeks Out-numbered Mommy ; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Luverne, MN, United States 901 posts
5th Aug

I am right between 31 & 32 weeks.. We had a wedding on Saturday and i was really tired and sore. Now yesterday and today, I cant seem to keep my eyes open, I have a pretty bad headache and my whole body just hurts terribly!!! Has anyone else had this around this time? What was it? What did you do to help it? TIA

Sofia's Mummy♥ 1 child; United Kingdom 7331 posts
5th Aug

It's called the third trimester, lmao. I remember being either really energetic or constantly tired. Like a bi-polar body haha.

Out-numbered Mommy ; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Luverne, MN, United States 901 posts
5th Aug

<blockquote><b>Quoting Sofia's Mummy♥:</b>" It's called the third trimester, lmao. I remember being either really energetic or constantly tired. Like a bi-polar body haha."</blockquote>

I never had this with my first!! But this one is kicking my butt!!! I am just so fed up with having ZERO energy and hurting constantly.

K&A's Mom Due October 22 (girl); 2 kids; Knoxville, Tennessee 2303 posts
5th Aug

I feel the same way.. Almost 29 weeks and tired all the time. I took my girls two blocks to the park- walking and I am so worn out now :( This is baby #3 for me and I never had it before with my other babies..