36 weeks Leah+2 2 kids; Texas 5797 posts
6th Aug '13

And I'm starting to freak out. Lol. I'm not scared of labor. I'm scared of how my life is going to change with two kids and how my son will adjust. Blah....

Squeaky McGee [12 wks] Due May 7; 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 65300 posts
6th Aug '13

That's what I was afraid of, and so far my 3.5 year old has been more difficult than my newborn. I'm hoping she adjusts soon.

Leah+2 2 kids; Texas 5797 posts
6th Aug '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee:</b>" That's what I was afraid of, and so far my 3.5 year old has been more difficult than my newborn. I'm hoping she adjusts soon."</blockquote>

Well crap. Lol. He's super excited about me having her but I don't think he understands how much time she'll need. He'll be 3.5 basically too.

6th Aug '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Leah+1.5:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee:</b>" That's what I was afraid of, and so far ... [snip!] ... He's super excited about me having her but I don't think he understands how much time she'll need. He'll be 3.5 basically too."</blockquote>

My daughter adores her baby sister, but she's not very careful around her. She doesn't understand how tiny and fragile she is. Plus, she's regressed since her sister's birth.

user banned 3 kids; Portland, Michigan 15675 posts
6th Aug '13

I'll be 35 weeks on Thursday and I'm freaking out about going from two kids to three. My oldest is 3.5 and my oldest is 2.5. They're going to be jealous as crap.

Leah+2 2 kids; Texas 5797 posts
6th Aug '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Leah+1.5:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee:</b>" ... [snip!] ... very careful around her. She doesn't understand how tiny and fragile she is. Plus, she's regressed since her sister's birth."</blockquote>

Regressed how? We JUST potty trained so I'm preparing myself that he's going to regress in that aspect so that if he does I'm ready for it and if he doesn't I'm pleasantly surprised. Lol.

6th Aug '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Leah+1.5:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Leah+1.5:</b>" ... [snip!] ... that he's going to regress in that aspect so that if he does I'm ready for it and if he doesn't I'm pleasantly surprised. Lol."</blockquote>

She's regressed with potty training, and she's been acting like a baby. I think both are normal.

I'm me 4 kids; Kentucky 3109 posts
6th Aug '13
Quoting chassidy♥:" I'll be 35 weeks on Thursday and I'm freaking out about going from two kids to three. My oldest is 3.5 and my oldest is 2.5. They're going to be jealous as crap."

going from 2 to 4 kids was easier for me than going from 1 to 2 kids. My oldest two turned 4 and 3 in February and the twins were born in April. I had 4 all under 4 yrs old!