So apparently the lil a*****e got into my house without me knowing. So I'm sitting on my couch talking to my sister and I notice something on my shoulder, I thought it was my hair I went to go pick it off and as soon as I touched it... BAM .... I could feel the electricity run thru my body. Well I pulled a straight hulk and ripped my shirt completely off . Now my finger feels like its going fall off, its really swollen and hot were the bastard got me.... Does that sound normal??? Tell me, what is normal and oh shit your going to die go to the er signs I need to know
I have a slight allergy to bee stings. Hornets are nasty little creatures. Put a slice of onion on it. I have found that takes the sting away really quickly. I saw a hornet this weekend and went running if this gives you any indication of how much I HATE them!
<blockquote><b>Quoting mommommommyma:</b>" So apparently the lil a*****e got into my house without me knowing. So I'm sitting on my couch talking ... [snip!] ... got me.... Does that sound normal??? Tell me, what is normal and oh shit your going to die go to the er signs I need to know"</blockquote>
If you were HIGHLY allergic, you'd be dead by now, due to your airway closing off.
If its swelling, do what another person suggested and put an onion on it.
ETA- if it turns blue, or if you have trouble breathing, go to the ER.
If you notice a red streak traveling up your finger, go straight to the ER. I am allergic to bees, wasps and hornets. I got stung by a wasp when I was younger and had a red line traveling up my arm. The Doctor said it would have killed me if it got to my heart.
If you have no line and you are feeling okay, then I am sure you are fine. I know it hurts like hell though. Put some toothpaste on the area where you were stung. It will take the pain away.