1 year old's favorite toy. Nicola. 2 kids; Huntsville, AL, United States 7089 posts
15th Aug '13

My birthday is next week and I want to get DS a new toy because I don't want or need anything for my brithday. lol

So I was wondering what your LO's favorite toy was at one? Right now this Vtech train is hos favorite. I have to hide it before bed, lol.

0005080376600_500X500.jpg

Suggestions on what to get?

ℕightingale 1 child; Mississippi 7052 posts
15th Aug '13

DD loves that train. She also has the B you turns (steering wheel) I got it for her months ago she loves that too.

"L" 2 kids; Danville, Indiana 5901 posts
15th Aug '13

My girls just love carrying stuff around, their ball pit,and leapfrog farm mashup.

Nicola. 2 kids; Huntsville, AL, United States 7089 posts
15th Aug '13
Quoting Glo♥:" DD loves that train. She also has the B you turns (steering wheel) I got it for her months ago she loves that too."

This train was the best 50 dollars I have spent. He chooses it over every toy all the time. lol He just started walking and likes to pick the caboose up and carry it around. haha I want to get something he will want to play with besides this train. :P

I bet he would like the steering wheel too.

homes cool 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Indiana 60938 posts
15th Aug '13

Okay, well, I say....NO! Go treat yourself! Really. Go, totally guilt free, and buy yourself something that you'll enjoy! A new book? Some fingernail polish? Earrings? Splurge! Have fun.

ℕightingale 1 child; Mississippi 7052 posts
15th Aug '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Nicola.:</b>" This train was the best 50 dollars I have spent. He chooses it over every toy all the time. lol He just ... [snip!] ... haha I want to get something he will want to play with besides this train. :P I bet he would like the steering wheel too."</blockquote>

Lol DD got smart an tries to use it as a stool to get to things. Also she loves her Elmo phone she carries it every where.

Nicola. 2 kids; Huntsville, AL, United States 7089 posts
15th Aug '13
Quoting homes cool:" Okay, well, I say....NO! Go treat yourself! Really. Go, totally guilt free, and buy yourself something that you'll enjoy! A new book? Some fingernail polish? Earrings? Splurge! Have fun."

Lol, I know I should. But I really can't think of anything. I'm lame. We are going to dinner as a family, which will be nice. Since our work schedules are all over the place. I'll get money from family but from SO I said just to get DS something, lol.

Maybe we can go do something together, like the zoo? That could be better than another toy?

Pinkman 1 child; Melbourne, VC, Australia 5467 posts
15th Aug '13

DS got a firetruck for his birthday and he loves it. It took him awhile to actually like it though (he's 15 months now). I totally forgot was else he got.