6 week ultrasound normal?? Jessi2010 Due March 19 (boy); 32 kids; 2 angel babies; Madisonville, KY, United States 70 posts
21st Aug

i was wondering what everyones 6 week ultrasounds looked like... im gonna post mine and see but i was just curious what everyone elses looked like....

<a href=IMG_13761_zpsd1560174.jpg" />IMG_13771_zps0d5ace1a.jpgIMG_13781_zps6e8423d3.jpgIMG_13791_zps62da540f.jpgIMG_13781_zps6e8423d3.jpg.html

Squeaky McGee 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 63826 posts
21st Aug

I don't see anything...

user banned 19 kids; Japan 4077 posts
21st Aug

no picture. :oops:

Jessi2010 Due March 19 (boy); 32 kids; 2 angel babies; Madisonville, KY, United States 70 posts
21st Aug

they arent going on i tried using the link code idk what im doing wrong...

user banned 19 kids; Japan 4077 posts
21st Aug
Quoting Jessi2010:" they arent going on i tried using the link code idk what im doing wrong..."

maybe try just posting the link itself?? that way we can copy and paste it to look.

Squeaky McGee 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 63826 posts
21st Aug

That looks like a normal 6 week u/s to me. I'd post mine, but I don't know where it is...

Photo Assassin 67 kids; Louisville, Kentucky 1666 posts
21st Aug

HERE IS YOURS: I copied the last link,
IMG_13771_zps0d5ace1a.jpg

Here is my 7w6d scan, didn't have one at 6 weeks, but it looks identical to mine.

baby.jpg

Rachel♥sJon Due March 20; 49 kids; Iowa 1596 posts
21st Aug

That looks normal to me! Here is my 6 week ultrasound with this baby.. Baby measured 6w5d so the end of 6 weeks, it looks like your baby would be at the beginning of 6 weeks, correct?

993959_10151619223492513_333920414_n.jpg

Jessi2010 Due March 19 (boy); 32 kids; 2 angel babies; Madisonville, KY, United States 70 posts
21st Aug

i was just wondering cause i have seen a wide variety.. im 10 weeks now and i had an appointment monday and the heart rate was 169 i just worry all the time something is gonna go wrong.. so thank you for your input...

21st Aug
Quoting Rachel♥sJon:" That looks normal to me! Here is my 6 week ultrasound with this baby.. Baby measured 6w5d so the end of 6 weeks, it looks like your baby would be at the beginning of 6 weeks, correct? "

im not real sure they didnt tell me what it measured they just said we were sticking to the march 19th due date. i had that done on august 26th and i just turned 10 weeks today. went monday and heard the heartbeat it was 169 and i saw it on the ultrasound just couldnt hear it...

Trey&Genesis'momma 4 kids; 4 angel babies; Somewhere, IN, United States 4299 posts
21st Aug

I see them and to me, it looks like you could be farther than 6 weeks. But I could be wrong. I've never had one done that early but I have seen a bunch of other people's. And the sac looks bigger and I thought at 6 weeks, they couldn't see the baby yet.

21st Aug
Quoting Photo Assassin *36weeks*:" HERE IS YOURS: I copied the last link, Here is my 7w6d scan, didn't have one at 6 weeks, but it looks identical to mine. "

thank you... i just worry about everything after losing two i stay not stressed about it but i do worry about everything... im trying to go by the book on everything lol

Rachel♥sJon Due March 20; 49 kids; Iowa 1596 posts
21st Aug
Quoting Jessi2010:" im not real sure they didnt tell me what it measured they just said we were sticking to the march 19th ... [snip!] ... turned 10 weeks today. went monday and heard the heartbeat it was 169 and i saw it on the ultrasound just couldnt hear it... "

I'm assuming you mean July 26th.. Lol If that's the case mine was on July 31st, and I'm due March 21st.. So.. I think that would have made you approximately 6w3d.. If my calculations are correct! :) Lol So yes, your ultrasound looks perfect to me! :) I know how hard it is not to worry, but stay positive, I'm sure your baby is growing and healthy!

21st Aug
Quoting Trey&Genesis'momma:" I see them and to me, it looks like you could be farther than 6 weeks. But I could be wrong. I've never ... [snip!] ... but I have seen a bunch of other people's. And the sac looks bigger and I thought at 6 weeks, they couldn't see the baby yet. "

all i know is my LMP was on june 12 and i stopped on the 15. i know nothing could of happened before that period because i hadnt done anything with anyone since the end of december... and my fiancee just got home from the military on the 15th.. and i tested positive on july 9th. so idk thats just the calculations off my LMP

21st Aug
Quoting Rachel♥sJon:" I'm assuming you mean July 26th.. Lol If that's the case mine was on July 31st, and I'm due March 21st.. ... [snip!] ... looks perfect to me! :) I know how hard it is not to worry, but stay positive, I'm sure your baby is growing and healthy!"

yea i meant july lol im still tired still in bed haha but thank you. its reassuring that it looks normal. ive never made it this far both my two i lost ended one at 5 weeks and a few days and then 8 weeks and 3 days. so to be at 10 weeks really makes me happy but i am also at the point i dont want to get to happy or excited.. like other than here and a few people at home like i dont wanna tell anyone