38 week appointment Leah+2 2 kids; Texas 5797 posts
22nd Aug '13

Was today and I've finally had some progress. Last week I was still at 0, no effacement, and my cervix was facing back. Today, I'm 1, 50% effaced, and my cervix is facing correctly. But I still have a long way to go and am running out of time for a vbac. AND my doctor is going out of town all next week so if I go into labor my OB won't even be there.

Anyway, looks like sex and walking this weekend. Lol.

loser mom 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Oslo, ,, Norway 10910 posts
22nd Aug '13

What do you mean you're running out of time for a VBAC?

♥Mama Constantine 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Texas 5821 posts
22nd Aug '13
Quoting loser mom (tko!):" What do you mean you're running out of time for a VBAC?"

:!:
There shouldn't be a time limit on it, right?
IDK. I had a RCS... my OB didn't do VBAC's. As much as I wanted one, I wanted to keep her as my OB more.

♥Mama Constantine 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Texas 5821 posts
22nd Aug '13
Quoting loser mom (tko!):" What do you mean you're running out of time for a VBAC?"

:!:
There shouldn't be a time limit on it, right?
IDK. I had a RCS... my OB didn't do VBAC's. As much as I wanted one, I wanted to keep her as my OB more.

Leah+2 2 kids; Texas 5797 posts
22nd Aug '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting loser mom (tko!):</b>" What do you mean you're running out of time for a VBAC?"</blockquote>

Between the vbac and my previous placenta issue with my son (severe calcifications) my OB doesn't feel comfortable letting me go too far passed 40 weeks. But because I've made some progress and as long as I continue, if I get far enough progressed she's willing to break my water after 40 weeks before she jumps straight to a RCS. Hopefully I'll go into labor on my own before then though.