4 year old telling 2 year old what to say. Danu ♥ 3 Due September 3 (boy); 1 child; Phx, Az, United States 5931 posts
24th Aug '13

My daughter has gotten into this thing where she will tell my niece what to say. For example if I ask my niece something my daughter will tell her how to answer. All day its "say this, say that".

Anyone have this happen?

user banned 33 kids; Blytheville, Arkansas 7534 posts
24th Aug '13

No, but that's cute as all hell. Lol. As long as she's telling her the right things to say I'd say that you have a very sweet and helpful daughter. =]

LippsLove13 TTC since Jul 2013; 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Tacoma, Washington 500 posts
24th Aug '13

Yes. My daughter did that to my son when they were that exact age. Eventually my son learned how to tell her to stop, and she did!

Danu ♥ 3 Due September 3 (boy); 1 child; Phx, Az, United States 5931 posts
24th Aug '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting The Andromeda Strain:</b>" No, but that's cute as all hell. Lol. As long as she's telling her the right things to say I'd say that you have a very sweet and helpful daughter. =]"</blockquote>

Mostly it is helpful,she does help her with certain things. Other times its a little bossy lol. But I think its mainly the older /younger child thing.