6 weeks left!! *pic* GirlsHaveCOOTIES 3 kids; Minsk, Belarus 15331 posts
3rd Sep '13

34 weeks today! OMFG I'm starting to get so anxious.
I was 2cm dilated at my 33 week appt, losing small amounts of plug daily, Large amount yesterday. I don't think he's coming anytime soon but this has by far been the scariest pregnancy as far as pre-term signs. Tons of contractions daily to go along with everything else but they always get irregular and go away after a few hours.

1238947_10202021054271690_694374505_n.jp

Can't wait to labor and birth at home! So excited to meet my little Oliver <3

adkjishaiu 3 kids; 1 angel baby; French Lick, IN, United States 45852 posts
status 3rd Sep '13

He is sitting really low!!! I love his name. Good luck mama!

GirlsHaveCOOTIES 3 kids; Minsk, Belarus 15331 posts
3rd Sep '13
Quoting adkjishaiu:" He is sitting really low!!! I love his name. Good luck mama!"

I've been carrying low this time :-) Which i'm totally okay with, I couldn't imagine all this heat and not being able to breath on top of it haha

status 3rd Sep '13
Quoting GirlsHaveCOOTIES:" I've been carrying low this time :-) Which i'm totally okay with, I couldn't imagine all this heat and not being able to breath on top of it haha"

yea, that sucks, trust me!

status 3rd Sep '13

& you look great btw!

3rd Sep '13
Quoting Spacetits:" Ugh, stop it! The picture is too much! I hate pregnancy, but it's making me miss being pregnant with ... [snip!] ... I didn't realise you were pregnant again, congratulations. My BG creeping is seriously lacking since having my second. :lol:"

haha BRING ON THE FEVER :twisted:

I've been pregnant for almost a whole freaking year it seems (Got pregnant in october, lost it in December, pregnant in Jan and due in October now :-P)

3rd Sep '13
Quoting adkjishaiu:" & you look great btw!"

Thank you very much :-)

3rd Sep '13
Quoting Spacetits:" That does seem like forever. :shock: But october is almost here, that's exciting 8)"

It's nice to say he will be here NEXT MONTH! Does not seem real what so ever. I have to keep him in another 3 weeks though. I really don't want to have the nicu team at my house. I just want a quiet non-commotion home birth.

3rd Sep '13
Quoting Spacetits:" I get that! I wanted a home birth for my daughter, but there are no midwives in the town I live (Cold ... [snip!] ... is the most depressing thing ever, especially since most of my friends have to travel to Edmonton to experience a "home" birth."

WHAT?!
Bonnyville has midwives and it's a TON smaller than cold lake (30 mins away, maybe midwifes would be willing to travel those 30 mins for the birth?)

3rd Sep '13
Quoting Spacetits:" They don't! A friend of a friend is finishing up her final year of midwifery in Calgary, and she is ... [snip!] ... and she was GREAT. Oh, and the 2 male OBs in Cold Lake delay cord clamping now... Apparently it's "standard practice." :shock:"

Oh nevermind, She moved to Regina. oops.

Delayed cord clamping is a good thing, The cord is supposed to stop pulsating so all the blood possible can get into the baby before clamping.

3rd Sep '13
Quoting Spacetits:" Yeah, I know. :lol: I delayed both of my kids clamping. They never did that before, one of the OBs laughed at my friend when she requested it."

oh lol, I thought you were saying it like it was a bad thing.. damn emotionless words :-P

That's insane! I had both boys delayed. This time it will be so delayed, They wait till you are getting ready to deliver the placenta. Oh and I get to hold him (if I want) while I deliver the placenta. I can hang out in the water with him as long as I want. They stay here for 4 hours after he is born and don't weigh or anything (unless there is a problem) until they are getting ready to walk out of the door. They let us bond with him and try to nurse him during those 4 hours, So Joe and the boys will have him while i'm getting cleaned up, then I go to my bed while the midwives clean everything up and make me a meal :-)

3rd Sep '13
Quoting Spacetits:" I rushed everything, I just wanted out of the hospital. Their policy is 24 hours, but every time a nurse ... [snip!] ... want out of here. Get me a doctor, we're fine." :lol: So I stayed in the hospital for 9 hours? give or take. I had her at 6pm."

Thats awesome!
We left 17 hours after delivery both times.

mom of three 3 kids; Missouri 5207 posts
3rd Sep '13

Love your bump!!