6 weeks left!! *pic* GirlsHaveCOOTIES 3 kids; Minsk, Belarus 15331 posts
3rd Sep

34 weeks today! OMFG I'm starting to get so anxious.
I was 2cm dilated at my 33 week appt, losing small amounts of plug daily, Large amount yesterday. I don't think he's coming anytime soon but this has by far been the scariest pregnancy as far as pre-term signs. Tons of contractions daily to go along with everything else but they always get irregular and go away after a few hours.

1238947_10202021054271690_694374505_n.jp

Can't wait to labor and birth at home! So excited to meet my little Oliver <3

adkjishaiu 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Los Angeles, California 42897 posts
3rd Sep

He is sitting really low!!! I love his name. Good luck mama!

The Time Police TTC since Apr 2014; 1 angel baby; Cold Lake, AB, Canada 33328 posts
status 3rd Sep

Ugh, stop it! The picture is too much! I hate pregnancy, but it's making me miss being pregnant with my daughter :x Too cute! Oliver is a good name choice, too. I hope you have a great home birth! For some reason I didn't realise you were pregnant again, congratulations. My BG creeping is seriously lacking since having my second. :lol:

GirlsHaveCOOTIES 3 kids; Minsk, Belarus 15331 posts
3rd Sep
Quoting adkjishaiu:" He is sitting really low!!! I love his name. Good luck mama!"

I've been carrying low this time :-) Which i'm totally okay with, I couldn't imagine all this heat and not being able to breath on top of it haha

3rd Sep
Quoting GirlsHaveCOOTIES:" I've been carrying low this time :-) Which i'm totally okay with, I couldn't imagine all this heat and not being able to breath on top of it haha"

yea, that sucks, trust me!

3rd Sep

& you look great btw!

3rd Sep
Quoting Spacetits:" Ugh, stop it! The picture is too much! I hate pregnancy, but it's making me miss being pregnant with ... [snip!] ... I didn't realise you were pregnant again, congratulations. My BG creeping is seriously lacking since having my second. :lol:"

haha BRING ON THE FEVER :twisted:

I've been pregnant for almost a whole freaking year it seems (Got pregnant in october, lost it in December, pregnant in Jan and due in October now :-P)

3rd Sep
Quoting adkjishaiu:" & you look great btw!"

Thank you very much :-)

The Time Police TTC since Apr 2014; 1 angel baby; Cold Lake, AB, Canada 33328 posts
status 3rd Sep
Quoting GirlsHaveCOOTIES:" haha BRING ON THE FEVER :twisted: I've been pregnant for almost a whole freaking year it seems (Got pregnant in october, lost it in December, pregnant in Jan and due in October now :-P)"

That does seem like forever. :shock: But october is almost here, that's exciting 8)

3rd Sep
Quoting Spacetits:" That does seem like forever. :shock: But october is almost here, that's exciting 8)"

It's nice to say he will be here NEXT MONTH! Does not seem real what so ever. I have to keep him in another 3 weeks though. I really don't want to have the nicu team at my house. I just want a quiet non-commotion home birth.

status 3rd Sep
Quoting GirlsHaveCOOTIES:" It's nice to say he will be here NEXT MONTH! Does not seem real what so ever. I have to keep him in another ... [snip!] ... another 3 weeks though. I really don't want to have the nicu team at my house. I just want a quiet non-commotion home birth. "

I get that! I wanted a home birth for my daughter, but there are no midwives in the town I live (Cold Lake). It is the most depressing thing ever, especially since most of my friends have to travel to Edmonton to experience a "home" birth.

3rd Sep
Quoting Spacetits:" I get that! I wanted a home birth for my daughter, but there are no midwives in the town I live (Cold ... [snip!] ... is the most depressing thing ever, especially since most of my friends have to travel to Edmonton to experience a "home" birth."

WHAT?!
Bonnyville has midwives and it's a TON smaller than cold lake (30 mins away, maybe midwifes would be willing to travel those 30 mins for the birth?)

status 3rd Sep
Quoting GirlsHaveCOOTIES:" WHAT?! Bonnyville has midwives and it's a TON smaller than cold lake (30 mins away, maybe midwifes would be willing to travel those 30 mins for the birth?)"

They don't! A friend of a friend is finishing up her final year of midwifery in Calgary, and she is moving to Bonnyville to be the "local" midwife... But as of right now, we have no one. The doctor I had to deliver my daughter stopped delivering babies, and she was GREAT. Oh, and the 2 male OBs in Cold Lake delay cord clamping now... Apparently it's "standard practice." :shock:

3rd Sep
Quoting Spacetits:" They don't! A friend of a friend is finishing up her final year of midwifery in Calgary, and she is ... [snip!] ... and she was GREAT. Oh, and the 2 male OBs in Cold Lake delay cord clamping now... Apparently it's "standard practice." :shock:"

Oh nevermind, She moved to Regina. oops.

Delayed cord clamping is a good thing, The cord is supposed to stop pulsating so all the blood possible can get into the baby before clamping.

status 3rd Sep
Quoting GirlsHaveCOOTIES:" Oh nevermind, She moved to Regina. oops. Delayed cord clamping is a good thing, The cord is supposed to stop pulsating so all the blood possible can get into the baby before clamping."

Yeah, I know. :lol: I delayed both of my kids clamping. They never did that before, one of the OBs laughed at my friend when she requested it.