5 weeks pregnant bloat Mrs Bill Compton Due October 20 (boy); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; adelaide, sa, Australia 780 posts
16th Sep '13

5weekbloat_zpsef68260e.png

pretty much -_-

Mrs. Curtis 1 child; Lompoc, California 1996 posts
16th Sep '13

your only 5 weeks! wow..

What if... 2 kids; Ontario 4587 posts
16th Sep '13

wut.

are you kidding, puffing out.. or? lol
holy moly

Red Bottom 2 kids; Middelfart, Denmark 15275 posts
16th Sep '13

You need to fart, pee, and poo, some kind of bad.

Cry Baby 1 child; ........, .., United States 12345 posts
16th Sep '13

You sure you're only 5 weeks? Cute belly though :)

Mrs Bill Compton Due October 20 (boy); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; adelaide, sa, Australia 780 posts
16th Sep '13

lmao that picture was taken after i peed :P
dont need to fart or poo
or pushing out.. its legit xD

ahahha but yeah only 5 weeks

crazy yeah? i was this big with my 3rd at 5 weeks (my uterus must be just stretched beyond repair xD)
DSCF4354.jpg

Red Bottom 2 kids; Middelfart, Denmark 15275 posts
16th Sep '13
Quoting Whimsical:" lmao that picture was taken after i peed :P dont need to fart or poo or pushing out.. its legit xD ahahha ... [snip!] ... but yeah only 5 weeks crazy yeah? i was this big with my 3rd at 5 weeks (my uterus must be just stretched beyond repair xD) "

Eh, this one doesn't seem as drastic because you're not standing straight up.

Mrs Bill Compton Due October 20 (boy); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; adelaide, sa, Australia 780 posts
16th Sep '13
Quoting Red Bottom:" Eh, this one doesn't seem as drastic because you're not standing straight up."

that was with my previous kid but yeah, i took it kinda on an angle
i dunno though.. i just seem to bloat crazy, most of the time i look like i have a pregnant belly xD

Squid Kid Unavailable, NA, United States 32266 posts
16th Sep '13
Quoting Whimsical:" that was with my previous kid but yeah, i took it kinda on an angle i dunno though.. i just seem to bloat crazy, most of the time i look like i have a pregnant belly xD"

I bloated really bad with my MMC. I looked 13 weeks at like 5-7

16th Sep '13
Quoting Squid Kid:" I bloated really bad with my MMC. I looked 13 weeks at like 5-7"

whats mmc?

16th Sep '13
Quoting Whimsical:" whats mmc?"

Missed Miscarriage.

Where the baby passes away but doesn't miscarry naturally.

16th Sep '13
Quoting Squid Kid:" Missed Miscarriage. Where the baby passes away but doesn't miscarry naturally. "

awwwwwwwwwwwwww im sorry :(
i quickly googled lol, ive never heard that term before but aw man its sad :(
thanks for explaining aswell

16th Sep '13
Quoting Whimsical:" awwwwwwwwwwwwww im sorry :( i quickly googled lol, ive never heard that term before but aw man its sad :( thanks for explaining aswell"

I didn't bloat nearly as much as you- hopefully you aren't trying to hide the pregnancy. Good luck lol.

I'll be hiding our next one until 12 weeks, I'm scared my bloat will tell on me.

Tara plus 3! Due October 10 (girl); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Missouri 2773 posts
16th Sep '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Red Bottom:</b>" You need to fart, pee, and poo, some kind of bad."</blockquote>

Exactly.

Dallasmomma Due December 31; Texas 275 posts
16th Sep '13

I'm about the same size but with twins at 10 weeks! insane how much you're showing ha and I don't have to pee or fart nor crap. It's just the body getting ready to stretch like crazy!