Reply
Trey&Genesis'momma 4 kids; 4 angel babies; Somewhere, IN, United States 4299 posts
17th Sep

4 weeks is rushing it to completely diagnose it ectopic. Especially if she doesn't even see anything in the fallopian tubes. I would personally wait a little longer because at 4 weeks, most people don't even see a sac yet. So it could still be too early. As far as the slow rising HCG, that's tough. I know some people have slow rising HCG that had healthy babies but never that slow. You do what you feel is best. <3 Hugs

*3*6*7*11* TTC since Feb 2013; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Aurora, Colorado 12152 posts
17th Sep
Quoting i made a vagina.:" <blockquote><b>Quoting *3*6*7*11*:</b>" thanks yo. I guess the one other thing that ... [snip!] ... out there, I know Harter will get me in."</blockquote> Yeah! I loved dr harter! I wish I would've used him with eliana!"


I loved him too. I'm sad I can't use him anymore.

Squid Kid Due July 2; 1 child; 5 angel babies; Tennessee 27717 posts
17th Sep

I'd wait until 5-6 weeks. If it's eptopic, wouldn't the numbers be really high?

Squid Kid Due July 2; 1 child; 5 angel babies; Tennessee 27717 posts
17th Sep

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Maternal--Child/success-stories-of-people-who-had-hcg-numbers-that-were-slow-to-rise---anyone/show/168359



Looks like it could be low progesterone. I'd look into getting a progesterone shot recommendation?

♥ Jen ♥ Due May 6; 4 kids; Shawnee, Kansas 9004 posts
17th Sep

I would wait personally. If you get any pain get to an ER asap.

vagina. 3 kids; Titz, No, Germany 30918 posts
17th Sep
Quoting *3*6*7*11*:" I loved him too. I'm sad I can't use him anymore. "


Too bad you moved to Colorado lol!!



How are the kids? What are you guys doing out here?

S & S +1 1 child; 1 angel baby; Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, QC, Canada 369 posts
17th Sep

I would wait for another ultrasound just in case

K8Hanna Due May 14; 2 kids; 7 angel babies; Salem, NJ, United States 1182 posts
18th Sep

I had an ectopic a couple years ago and if it helps you feel any better my dr told me that there was no chance of rupture if the beta levels were below 2000, he said that the numbers are always higher before the possibility of rupture, I opted for the surgery to remove the pregnancy, but it was after we were positive the pregnancy wasn't viable, my beta numbers were jumping all over the place and I was having a lot of pain and spotting. I decided against the methotrexate shot because you are advised not to TTC for atleast 6 months after due to the risks of the medication causing miscarriages or birth defects and we wanted to TTC ASAP.