2 years, no sex. Aliana 1 child; California 391 posts
6th Oct '13

Ugh the 2year marker is approaching. I haven't slept anyone since 2011. Where do you find a FWB?! I've been so focused on my son/other family matters, ive pushed everything aside...til now. The thought is creeping back & the exact date is haunting me! Lol, ladies please give me some insight

~Raylan's Mama~ 1 child; Tennessee 2116 posts
6th Oct '13

You poor thing! I couldn't even imagine going that long!   Do you have any male friends? I had 1 where when we weren't dating other people he was my "go to". You do have to watch it tho...in most FWB cases one ends up falling for the other. In my case, we both did, BUT he was still all about not being "in a relationship" so I moved on. We both have boys that are only a couple months apart and at one point he basically said he wished I was his "baby mama" and we were "together"...he ended up with a ton of baby mama drama. All I can say is KARMA!!! Lol

A&J. ♥ 1 child; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 5613 posts
6th Oct '13

My two years was up in June. It's really been. Struggle for me. I don't want a fwb. But I want sex. Lol

Gamer M0M Due November 26 (girl); 2 kids; Parkersburg, WV, United States 211 posts
6th Oct '13

i fell for mine so be careful. the sex is great though lol