7 month old coughing a lot SUPERNOVA♡ 1 child; Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States 5288 posts
11th Nov '13

my 7 month old just started this thing today he keeps coughing, like back to back coughs but his nose isnt runny or anything and he doesn't seem like he has a cold, what could it be? i was in the doctors office twice last week for 2 different things unrelated. i want to call his dr, i feel like super annoying though because i keep having to call him.

The outlaws mommy 18 kids; Alabama 3228 posts
11th Nov '13

it could be allergies! call the pedi and ask a nurse they may wanna see him just to check

MagicMilk. 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Manchester, United Kingdom 2205 posts
status 11th Nov '13

He could just have learned how to cough. It's a new sound for them and a new feeling in their throats. DS went through a phase of coughing for no reason too.

SUPERNOVA♡ 1 child; Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States 5288 posts
11th Nov '13

Quoting Alice.:
He could just have learned how to cough. It's a new sound for them and a new feeling in their throats. DS went through a phase of coughing for no reason too.

im glad to see this because thats what i was thinking,im feeding him a bottle right now and he hasn't coughed not once & he's been making a lot of new voices.