8 weeks 5 days baby bump! khurn Due August 26 (boy); 1 angel baby; United States 724 posts
18th Jan

6b997b36932b9e4051b12a5c64921fb6.jpg I feel HUGE already, seeing as I normally have an extremely flat stomach.... does anyone else think im big for only 8 weeks and 5 days? They have said possibility of twins due to sky rocketing HCG levels, but I have my first U/S on Monday so I guess we will find out! :)

*Tawni* 2 kids; 1 angel baby; California 1043 posts
status 18th Jan

I was around the same size at that stage. I think it's normal and could probably very a lot. 

Random but you are due on my daughters birthday :-)

Just Keep Swimmin' United States 555 posts
18th Jan

If it's only one baby - I'd say bloat
If twins - I'd say then I'd say it makes sense you'd be that big already with a little bit of bloat to go along with it.

khurn Due August 26 (boy); 1 angel baby; United States 724 posts
18th Jan

Yeah, this was in the morning time and my belly felt rock hard. It was double that size the night before, when I went to bed lol...

Aww really?! It's my Momma's birthday too!!!! :D

Quoting *Tawni*:
I was around the same size at that stage. I think it's normal and could probably very a lot. 

Random but you are due on my daughters birthday :-)

-*NoName..x's2*- United States 293 posts
18th Jan

Aw! Its so adorable 

18th Jan

Im not bloated in this - this was first thing in the morning and it was rock hard. I get bloated at night..... the night before this was taken, I was double that, now thats bloat! lol trust me, i know allll about what bloat is. this isn't :)

Quoting Just Keep Swimmin':
If it's only one baby - I'd say bloat
If twins - I'd say then I'd say it makes sense you'd be that big already with a little bit of bloat to go along with it.

**Blessed_Insanity** 7 kids; Wyoming 18896 posts
status 18th Jan

How high are the levels? I dont think you look all that big, but you def have a cute little bump! 

18th Jan

thank you!!! :)

Quoting -*NoName..x's2*-:
Aw! Its so adorable 

18th Jan

thank you so much! i only had them checked at 4 weeks (1-2 weeks gestational) and 4 weeks 5 days.... first drawing was 253.4 and the second drawing was right under 3,000. Dr said it jumped ALOT to just be one baby, although it might be....who knows...

Quoting Pregnancy Addiction:
How high are the levels? I dont think you look all that big, but you def have a cute little bump! 

status 18th Jan

Quoting khurn:
thank you so much! i only had them checked at 4 weeks (1-2 weeks gestational) and 4 weeks 5 days.... first drawing was 253.4 and the second drawing was right under 3,000. Dr said it jumped ALOT to just be one baby, although it might be....who knows...

How far apart between drawings? And yeah a high jump can def be an indicator of twins, but it can also just be an indicator of a girl, Girl pregnancies jump higher and faster than boys :D at 6 weeks 1 day pregnant with my one daughter I was at nearly 100,000!! 

18th Jan

It was about 4-5 days was the time between drawings! Oh wow, that's crazy! Everyone thinks its twins or a girl, or twin girls! haha... all my sister in laws have had boys, so if this is a girl she will be the first and SPOILED to say the least! :)

How far apart between drawings? And yeah a high jump can def be an indicator of twins, but it can also just be an indicator of a girl, Girl pregnancies jump higher and faster than boys :D at 6 weeks 1 day pregnant with my one daughter I was at nearly 100,000!! 

18th Jan

At 4 weeks pregnant it was 253 and then a few days later jumped to nearly 3,000 ... do you think thats a high enough jump as an indicator for twins or a girl?

Jan♥Jar+Hayze Due December 6; 418 posts
18th Jan

at 8 weeks the uterus is not high enough for that to be a bump ... no offense but cute nontheless

18th Jan

haha thanks. Ya'll can think/say whatever you want but this is not bloat. Bloat is not hard as a ROCK.

Quoting Jan♥Jar+Hayze:
at 8 weeks the uterus is not high enough for that to be a bump ... no offense but cute nontheless

status 18th Jan

Quoting Jan♥Jar+Hayze:

Not true. Some women have their uterus pop out well before the "text book" says it should. Mine has ALWAYS popped out at 9 weeks. and I have pictures to prove it ;) I know most Dr.s will say 12 weeks is when its supposed to happen but we have to remember not everyone women is the same, so we cant all say, 8 weeks is to early for all. 

ace0c9ea90670ddc36a748505106dc09.jpg