Cast Your Vote:

• -- Votes: 0
    • -- Votes: 0
No votes to display
38 weeks mild contractions last night, fine today ? Katiex 1 child; United Kingdom 101 posts
21st Jan '14

I'm 38 weeks almost 39 last night I was having cramping/contractions I called midwife and she said it sounds like early labour! lasted from half 1 in morning till 6! I finally got a sleep got up had a bath and felt fine ? been out walking tonight and I feel like I'm going to have the same night all over again.. My waters haven't broke neither have I had a mucus plug, has anyone else experienced this.. also tmi: feel like I'm constantly having bowel movements several times a day. 

*~AngelEyes~* 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Memphis, Tennessee 10593 posts
21st Jan '14

Sounds like your body is preparing for labor. 

Katiex 1 child; United Kingdom 101 posts
21st Jan '14

Do you mean BH or early labour stages x

sparkle is my favorite co Due September 2; TTC since Nov 2013; 2 kids; Grass Valley, California 1836 posts
21st Jan '14

Sounds like the baby is low and making you feel like you need to poo and contractions can last for days just keep walking try squats and lots of water

*~AngelEyes~* 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Memphis, Tennessee 10593 posts
21st Jan '14

Quoting Katiex:
Do you mean BH or early labour stages x

At this point? Hard to tell. With it coming and going, bh is what it sounds like, imo

21st Jan '14

been walking and squating tonight so hopefully a sign soon, I want to be in pain, think I'm just so excited lol x

Jalissa 2 kids; Appleton, WI, United States 228 posts
21st Jan '14

TMI but i had sort of the same thing, then got diarrhea the whole day. My water broke the very next morning! at 39 weeks!
Good luck!!

21st Jan '14

hate this tmi stuff but I can't even look in my bathroom without feeling the urge to go and it's just loose like it's just coming away from me, hopefully this is a sign then and thank you! x 

Zzz Due July 20 (boy); 1 child; fuuuuuuuu, OH, United States 2072 posts
22nd Jan '14

Quoting Katiex:
hate this tmi stuff but I can't even look in my bathroom without feeling the urge to go and it's just loose like it's just coming away from me, hopefully this is a sign then and thank you! x 

By all your post youre in early labor. sounds just like mine. I was going to the bathroom a lot as well. Your body is cleaning out. Youll have your baby before you know. Everything is getting prepared. I knew to go to the hospital when i lost more plug and started bleeding. Also felt like a watermelon was coming out of my ass. Lol Lots of pressure

22nd Jan '14

thanks x hopefully it's a start then been fine all yesterday but starting to get a sore back lower tonight and cramping x tried some of the old wife's tales tonight also but just hope to have my little one soon x x