Cast Your Vote:

• -- Votes: 3
    • -- Votes: 0
38+6 lower back pains!! Katiex 1 child; United Kingdom 95 posts
22nd Jan

having strong pains across the bottom of my back, sore when I lie down, walk, sit! feels like someone has put a bag of bricks onto my back. Experiencing mild period like cramps too anyone else experienced this or knows what this could be! 

**Awaiting My BFP** TTC since Dec 2012; 2 kids; Red Bud, Illinois 2362 posts
status 22nd Jan

Sounds like when I had back labor!! Sounds promising! Good luck!! After I started having back labor I had my DD 4 hours later!!

[[Breezy]] 1 child; Savannah, Georgia 12763 posts
status 22nd Jan

Sounds like the beginning phase of labor to me. :)

Katiex 1 child; United Kingdom 95 posts
22nd Jan

don't want to get my hopes up like I did the other night with constant cramp and shooting pains :( is there anything I can do to progress ? xx

status 22nd Jan

Quoting Katiex:
don't want to get my hopes up like I did the other night with constant cramp and shooting pains :( is there anything I can do to progress ? xx

I walked around and did a whole bunch of squats. The more pain I started the feel the better! Keep squating  through the pain. Oh another thing I did was sit d***y s***e and rock back and forth.

22nd Jan

thanks I'll give them a go just now, hopefully I progress tonight getting too impatient too many signs but still no bundle of joy arrived x

nov.08mama TTC since Oct 2013; new york, ny, United States 359 posts
22nd Jan

Quoting Katiex:

Try to stay active! Move around as much as possible.

Pop on a movie or show and either walk around or squat and lean against the couch or something. Stand still and rock. good luck!

22nd Jan

staying active now lol x experiencing some shooting pains too in my right side of stomach x not giving up this time I'll stand and rock on my phone lol x thank you x

22nd Jan

my waters haven't gone neither has mucus plug is it still possible to progress x

status 22nd Jan

Quoting Katiex:
my waters haven't gone neither has mucus plug is it still possible to progress x

My water never broke with my first until I was 9cm. My second the doctor broke it at 10cm because it never broke. You might have just lost a plug and didn't know it. I never seen it.

Zzz Due July 20; 1 child; fuuuuuuuu, OH, United States 1784 posts
22nd Jan

Quoting Katiex:

Yes i didnt lose my plug until hours before having her and they broke my water at 7cm. These past few days youve been in early labor your body is preparing, It will happen

22nd Jan

ok thanks for advice x really don't know where I'd be I it wasn't for internet haha x staying active now last time I just decided to give up and sleep but not this time really can't contain my excitement anymore x

status 22nd Jan

Quoting Katiex:
ok thanks for advice x really don't know where I'd be I it wasn't for internet haha x staying active now last time I just decided to give up and sleep but not this time really can't contain my excitement anymore x

Keep us posted!

22nd Jan

I will do x looks like I'll be up all night/morning anyway lol x getting some strong stomach pains now along with sore back x

status 22nd Jan

Quoting Katiex:
I will do x looks like I'll be up all night/morning anyway lol x getting some strong stomach pains now along with sore back x

Labor dust to you mama!!