35 weeks SEVERE pelvic pain Rachel Plus 2 & 1/2 Due March 13 (boy); 2 kids; Florida 1361 posts
10th Feb '14

I am 35 weeks pregnant with my third child. The past few days I have had bad pelvic pain. This morning however, my pain was so severe I ended up in tears. Nothing helps, it has to stop on its own. My BD accidently kneed my legs and it resulted in me screaming and crying because it made the pain so much worse. I don't understand what is going on. I know pelvic pain is common in the last month of pregnancy but i have NEVER hurt THIS bad with either of my other children. What do i do?

*~*Harmoni*~* 5 kids; Burton, Michigan 436 posts
10th Feb '14

I have never expereinced that before, but if you are in that much pain, I would suggest calling your doctor.

Rachel Plus 2 & 1/2 Due March 13 (boy); 2 kids; Florida 1361 posts
10th Feb '14

Quoting *~*Hamoni*~*:
I have never expereinced that before, but if you are in that much pain, I would suggest calling your doctor.

He just keeps telling me it is normal. If it happens again, I am probably just going to the hospital. I have had two kids prior to this and never felt this kind of pain so I think he is just being lazy.

Chels1009 United States 2 posts
12th Feb '14

you should get checked out you could have Clamydia however you spell it. you never know with that kind of pelvic pain. usually you feel pressure not that much pain. If you werent using condoms it could happen its actually a pretty common STD with that type symptom. just to be safe for your baby

*J_B* TTC since Aug 2013; 2 kids; 6 angel babies; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 2709 posts
12th Feb '14

I have this, and it can get very excruciating: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a546492/pelvic-pain-sp...

Does this sound remotely familiar? There are exercises and belts that help this, and it usually subsides a month or two after delivery.  If you do have SPD, there may be special considerations during delivery that would be good to know about.

Hope you find out the reason, and your pain gets better soon. :( It sucks the last few weeks...

13th Feb '14

Quoting Chels1009:
you should get checked out you could have Clamydia however you spell it. you never know with that kind of pelvic pain. usually you feel pressure not that much pain. If you werent using condoms it could happen its actually a pretty common STD with that type symptom. just to be safe for your baby

It's not Clamydia. I am 8 months pregnant, Pretty sure it has something to do with the baby not an STD. Appreciate the concern though lol

13th Feb '14

Quoting *J_B*:
I have this, and it can get very excruciating: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a546492/pelvic-pain-sp...

Does this sound remotely familiar? There are exercises and belts that help this, and it usually subsides a month or two after delivery.  If you do have SPD, there may be special considerations during delivery that would be good to know about.

Hope you find out the reason, and your pain gets better soon. :( It sucks the last few weeks...

I honestly was thinking this could be what it is. Considering my hips feel like they are going to pop but won't no matter how hard I try. I have a lot of the symptoms. I am making another appointment today and will see if they can check on this. You may actually be right. Anything I should know if I do have it?