31 Weeks and Cleaning *Game Over* 3 kids; Iowa City, IA, United States 3790 posts
24th Mar

I feel like I can't do as much anymore and it's pissing me off. I get short of breath and light headed and just so worn out. I managed to clean the kitchen and the living room and cleaned up our movie shelf and video game shelves. It's not even that much but I feel so worn now. I still have the bathroom and bedrooms to do and laundry to put away and I just want to cry. 

sgold 1 child; 1 angel baby; Madison Heights, Michigan 954 posts
24th Mar

girl I am in the same boat as you. I am 36 weeks pregnant though! im miserable. lol my problem is my back. I can only go a little bit without it hurting to the point where I have to sit down! luckily I only have a small place to clean. two bedrooms and of course, living room, 2 bathrooms, kitchen. it usually only takes less then a hour to super clean because I am a neat freak. but jesus! I am so warn out after all that!

Kathryn2224 Due May 28 (girl); Norway, IA, United States 197 posts
25th Mar

I feel the same way! I am also at 31 weeks. My SO and I decided that it would be a good idea to help my mother tear up all the carpeting on the stairs and upstairs hallway and two bedrooms... Then re-finish the wood floors that were underneath the carpeting. Who knows why I thought this would be a good idea. I felt horrible and all I did was bent over a lot and kinda tried to sit on my butt and slide to do most of the work I did. SO did a whole lot more than me and I can't believe he wasn't miserable like I was! Lol