15 weeks and 2 days mommakatof3 Due September 15; 3 kids; 2 angel babies; DeRidder, Louisiana 477 posts
27th Mar

Hi I feel like I'm not pregnant or something I don't know how to really explain it in words this is not like my other pregnancies at all I dk if I'm just nervous something bad is going to happen because of my last two ending in mc but they were really early mc my belly has gotten bigger had morning sickness almost every day but just don't feel pregnant here recently I have my gender ultrasound next weds and I'm so scared to even go i think they are going to say the baby stopped growing and died!!! I have heard people say that they just knew something wasn't right and it came out true!! I so hope I'm freaking out for no reason and that weds puts my mind right! Sorry just had to write it down I guess don't wanna tell my hubby or mom since they are probably has nervous has me!

user banned Due November 11; 2 kids; Bradford, MA, United States 482 posts
27th Mar

make an excuse to go to the er lol. I was nervous because someone bumped into me with a shopping cart so I went to the er and got a ultra sound and it gave me relief to see my baby was ok (whos my 6 yr old now). They do say symptoms of having a miscarriage is all of a sudden all your symptoms disappear.. It doesn't sound like you feel like that..but I would get checked out

Monstersmom13 TTC since Sep 2013; 1 child; United States 20 posts
27th Mar

Don't be nervous A Mother Knows Best. I knows its hard to not think about your worries but try your hardest to think positive about things. (easier said than done) But always remember no matter what happens in the end it has a purpose as to why. God Always needs angels and they will always be with you no matter what. Im so sorry that you feel this way and nothing can calm you more than yourself or reassurance of the safety of the life of your child. If you are really nervous go to the doctor and tell them and they will help put your mind at ease. I will pray for you 

Amy {OneGirl, TwoBoys} 3 kids; Cincinnati, Oh, United States 24257 posts
27th Mar

Quoting Little B:
make an excuse to go to the er lol. I was nervous because someone bumped into me with a shopping cart so I went to the er and got a ultra sound and it gave me relief to see my baby was ok (whos my 6 yr old now). They do say symptoms of having a miscarriage is all of a sudden all your symptoms disappear.. It doesn't sound like you feel like that..but I would get checked out

hopefully not. let the ER handle emergencies. go to babies r us and buy a heartbeat monitor. check your babies heartbeat whenever you want. my sister MCd around thanksgiving and is pregnant again. she did this & checks it every night

Amy {OneGirl, TwoBoys} 3 kids; Cincinnati, Oh, United States 24257 posts
27th Mar
user banned Due November 11; 2 kids; Bradford, MA, United States 482 posts
27th Mar

Quoting Amy {OneGirl, TwoBoys}:

hopefully not. let the ER handle emergencies. go to babies r us and buy a heartbeat monitor. check your babies heartbeat whenever you want. my sister MCd around thanksgiving and is pregnant again. she did this & checks it every night

Mine was an emergency. I was hit by a shopping cart at 7 months pregnant in the stomach hard.

mommakatof3 Due September 15; 3 kids; 2 angel babies; DeRidder, Louisiana 477 posts
27th Mar

Thanks ladies!  Trying to calm down and just wait till weds for my ultrasound and my doc apt I'm still having my morning sickness and belly is growing so I hope I'm just freaking my self out for no reason I'm sure when I see this baby weds it will put my mind at ease and soon I will start feeling movements and that will help! I was gonna buy a doppler but was told I would drive my self nuts checking dk still might get one. Is it hard to find the heart beat on ur own?

Monstersmom13 TTC since Sep 2013; 1 child; United States 20 posts
27th Mar

no It should be easy and if the baby is moving you can hear that too'