24 weeks today Erin330 Due November 20 (girl); 1 angel baby; United States 3 posts
31st Jul

and  still havent felt her kick. only feeling little flutters every time i lay down. im a bigger girl, so when have you moms felt your lil one kick, and should i worry????

Courtly Due September 19; TTC since Dec 2011; Australia 257 posts
31st Jul

I'm a bigger girl and didn't feel proper kicks until 26-27 weeks (I'm 32+5 now)

[Mika] ♥ 33 weeks! Due December 8; TTC since Sep 2011; 1 child; Australia 2009 posts
status 31st Jul

Do you mean kicks inside your uterus or being able to feel them with your hand? Im plus sized and i've been feeling this baby regularly since 19ish weeks (DD i was around 22-23 weeks), but havent felt bub on the outside yet. Felt DD from the outside at about 24-25 weeks.

Erin330 Due November 20 (girl); 1 angel baby; United States 3 posts
31st Jul

i havent felt her kick all around, not even with my hand, or see her move. but every us i go to shes moving like crazy on the screen. i mean i know we are all different.. i guess im just too anxious. just wondering when you guys are due

[Mika] ♥ 33 weeks! Due December 8; TTC since Sep 2011; 1 child; Australia 2009 posts
status 31st Jul

Quoting cookiemonster330:
i havent felt her kick all around, not even with my hand, or see her move. but every us i go to shes moving like crazy on the screen. i mean i know we are all different.. i guess im just too anxious. just wondering when you guys are due

Do you happen to know when your placenta is located? If its anterior it can delay you feeling movements. Im due december 8th.

Courtly Due September 19; TTC since Dec 2011; Australia 257 posts
24th Aug

I'm due September 20.

I have an anterior placenta (right across my bellybutton area, I have actually been able to poke and prod my belly and feel the outer edges of my placenta when bubs has been pushed against it).