16 weeks and still not showing Cindy1986 Due February 2; United States 7 posts
18th Aug

Hi my name is.Cynthia and i am 16 weeks pregnant with my first child i really do not know what to do or expect i am 16 weeks and i.am still not showing or having any weight gain is this normal for that to happpen if someone can help me out that would be great any advice that people can share with me would be awesome

Mommy of 2 Expecting #3 Due November 23 (boy); 2 kids; United States 138 posts
18th Aug

It is normal. I'm 26 weeks and I started showing at like 20 weeks. And i still haven't gained much weight. As long as your doctor says things are fine, I'm sure you're alright. :) Every woman and pregnancy is different. Depends on body size too. 

Cindy1986 Due February 2; United States 7 posts
18th Aug

oh ok im.just a little worried because i got pregnant last year and eneded up havig a.moscarriage so i guess i am a little bit scaredd.with this one i just want everythig to be ok with this one i went to the doctor friday he said everything was fine and he want me to do blood work before i go see him again.

Jennie Devlin United Kingdom 9 posts
18th Aug

Im 16 weeks too and not showing either asked midwife she said its cause of my structure although i never started showing with my daughter till 20weeks 

Cakes. 1 child; Michigan 2774 posts
18th Aug

I didn't start showing until right around 24 weeks, and even then I stayed pretty small until 30 weeks. I also only gained 26 pounds the entire time I was pregnant.

So, it's very normal :)

slayera Due February 2 (twins); 4 kids; 3 angel babies; nowhere, ca, United States 1383 posts
status 18th Aug

We r due the same day. I'm showing a tiny bit & have only gained a couple pounds.

Cindy1986 Due February 2; United States 7 posts
1st Sep

that is good makes.me.feel better hearing that i am.not the only one like listening to.other peoples experiences ans advice makes me.feel better.