11 & 12 year olds getting pregnant jayna [happyfeet] 16 kids; Kentucky 143 posts
22nd Jul '08

Teen pregnancy is getting seriously crazy! I was watching Maury and there was an 11 year old girl who had just had a BABY! And another 12 year old! They said they were going to be good mothers because they were going to let their baby's do "whatever they want," and here I am thinking "so...if your child wants to put its finger in a light socket....fall down the stairs....eat the stuff under the sink...your going to let it" This one girl on Maury was bragging about her sex tapes-and she's 13!UGH!

I even went to middle school-Im talking 6 grade-with a pregnant girl, and she was actually YOUNGER than I was at that time! She had to quit school andher mom let her move in with her 20 year old boyfriend! She was f**king 11 for goodness sakes! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH GIRLS!

UGH! Why do they think their little pre-pubescent asses are sexy! Thats DISGUESTING! The way I see it, if your not old enough to get a JOB you're definatly not old enough to raise a child. Ewe.

LalaListerfiend 34 kids; New York 35626 posts
22nd Jul '08

I feel that is pedophilia, and anyone who has sex with an 11 year old needs to be beaten.

I can not believe that there was an 11 year old having a baby.

Was the father older//same age?

Jawbreaker 1 child; Florida 9684 posts
22nd Jul '08

Ooh, I can't wait to watch. Since being a SAHM, I look forward to Maury. How sad. heh

Hopeful♥ 48 kids; Atlanta, Georgia 1406 posts
22nd Jul '08
Quoting Jayna's Preggo:
Jess MHB/BLB 18 kids; Maryland 30519 posts
22nd Jul '08

Wow :roll:
How are these kids having sex? Ya know where are their parents....:shock:

jayna [happyfeet] 16 kids; Kentucky 143 posts
22nd Jul '08

Thats the thing, the girls on the maury show didn't even KNOW who the father was! The girl I went to school with, her boyfriend was 20!

22nd Jul '08
Quoting ♥Jess:
user banned 2 kids; Brooklyn, New York 19 posts
22nd Jul '08

i know someone who had a baby at 13... im not going to lie i had sex when i was 13 and i ended up getting pregnant. i had a miscarriage.

WeenieMachine 3 kids; Japan 27915 posts
22nd Jul '08

Plenty is wrong with the girls but what the holy hellfuck is wrong with their parents? I get that an eleven year old who says that she'll be a great mom because she'll let her child do whatever they want is acting out and rebelling against the discipline and rules their parents give them. HOWEVER- how to you jump from being a sulky pre-teen who won't come out of your room to being full-blown pregnant with your parents not intervening way before it gets that far???

3 little monsters 3 kids; Olathe, Colorado 50990 posts
22nd Jul '08

Yeah it's crazy but these guys are having sex with these younger girls and that's what's sick in my book. At 11 your just imitating what you see on TV or what your older sister does and these pedophiles are taking advantage of them.

jayna [happyfeet] 16 kids; Kentucky 143 posts
22nd Jul '08

Sex was the LAST thing I was thinking about at 13! I was just worried about getting kissed...haha.

22nd Jul '08
Quoting **I LoVeE My JaDeY BeAR*:
user banned 2 kids; Brooklyn, New York 19 posts
22nd Jul '08
Quoting --Aly--:
Catrina's Here!!! 3 kids; Westville, New Jersey 2270 posts
22nd Jul '08
Quoting Jayna's Preggo:
22nd Jul '08
Quoting **I LoVeE My JaDeY BeAR*: