38 weeks really bad hip pains Katie-Louise Calgary, Alberta 44 posts
24th Jul '08

Hey, i have been experiancing mild pains in my hips, butt and thights for a while now, the midwife told me that it was nothing to worry bout as it was just the ligaments becoming soft and my pelvis moving apart..
today has been really bad, i have had severe pains in the right side of my hip and lower back and i was unable to walk... i found it very hard to get into a position where they wouldnt hurt, the pain has gone back to its mild state now but i am wondering weather anybody else is experiancing pain like this...

JBJHV 34 kids; Jenkins, Minnesota 7338 posts
24th Jul '08

I have it too, mostly when I walk. I think its just nerve pain, but I am not positive.

*_* Due December 31 (boy); 33 kids; France 5712 posts
24th Jul '08

I've had bad hips since 16 weeks and it';s got progressively worse since the baby dropped, you're just going to have to wait it out I'm afraid! The only cure is giving birth! lol!

JaYs MaMi 1 child; Florida 1087 posts
24th Jul '08

I have had some pretty fierce pains on the inside of my thighs up by my pelvis bone and in my lower back as well....but it usually happens at night.... not sure if it's anything like your feeling....buut happy 38 wks! =0)

Katie-Louise Calgary, Alberta 44 posts
24th Jul '08

i also get the pains at night too, its really hard to get comfy, if i lie flat it hurts my lower back and bum and thights, and when i lieon my side i have the pleasure of my little ones feet sticking in my ribs... i cant win! :)
not to long to go now though, im so nervous! i bet you are too! :)

Mama J♡ Due February 24 (boy); 3 kids; Arizona 3116 posts
24th Jul '08
Quoting Katie-Louise:
Katie-Louise Calgary, Alberta 44 posts
24th Jul '08

As horrible as they may sound, it makes me feel better that someone the same amount of weeks is experiancing the same kind of pains... :)
not to long to go now though! have you dilated or effaced yet?

JaYs MaMi 1 child; Florida 1087 posts
24th Jul '08
Quoting Katie-Louise: