1 cm. dilated at 31 weeks cj's mom-e Due September 27; 1 child; Evansville, Indiana 37 posts
5th Aug '08

i am 31 weeks pregnant and im 1 centimeter dilated. how fast does it usually go? how fast will i dilate? i dont even know how much im effaced. can anyone give me any advice?

irish.momma.+3.5 Due March 17 (boy); 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Tucson, Arizona 3047 posts
5th Aug '08

I was at 1cm dilated at 32 weeks. My baby was 3 days overdue. It's really not an indicator of when your baby will come.

Jess [Isabella's Mommy] { 1 child; Lexington, Kentucky 2985 posts
5th Aug '08
Quoting mom-e-2-b:
Cupcake loves her 3 girls 3 kids; Jackson, Michigan 2515 posts
5th Aug '08
Quoting Jade&Elijah's Mama:
MamaDSx2&SDD Due July 8; 3 kids; 2 angel babies; Monroe, Michigan 10018 posts
5th Aug '08

You could be like that until you're 2 weeks overdue.
I was like that from 35 weeks until they induced me the day after my due date.

McLovin 2 kids; Arizona 1069 posts
5th Aug '08

I was a 1 at 30 weeks and I'm still pregnant!! if you have started to thin out then i would possibly worry...:)

mom of three kiddos! 3 kids; Texas 5868 posts
5th Aug '08

They werent conserned about that i was like 29-30 weeks and i was a 1-2 and they kept me in the hospital all weekend because of it. I ended up having my son at 35 weeks so i dont really know if i helped much lol.

cj's mom-e Due September 27; 1 child; Evansville, Indiana 37 posts
5th Aug '08

i was just wondering and im a little nervous. i had an ultrasound today and they said my sons head was too low. so they did a manual cervical exam and determined i was one centimeter dilated. they just ordered bedrest and said no unnecessary walking.

Tashara: Just Me 34 kids; Melvindale, Michigan 14137 posts
5th Aug '08
Quoting mom-e-2-b:
Tashara: Just Me 34 kids; Melvindale, Michigan 14137 posts
5th Aug '08
Quoting mom-e-2-b:
cj's mom-e Due September 27; 1 child; Evansville, Indiana 37 posts
5th Aug '08

yeah ive heard it just all depends on the person. my aunt was 4 cm. when she went in to the hospital. i was on the phone with my mother for 15 minutes to tell her that everything is fine and when i came back to my aunt she was at 6. but my mother on the other hand went for 4 weeks at 2 cm. i just want him to come out okay and not too early.

Megan Criss Oklahoma 1 posts
18th Jan '11

Im also 32 weeks pregnant and dilated to a 1.. I was told i could stay this way till my due date! Or If it progressed to go to the hospital to stop labor with drugs! So It could go either! Just be in touch with your body and feelings! oh and of course REST!