39 week nausea.... whhhhyyyyyyy!!!! Account deletion SHOULD e 1 child; Arizona 2625 posts
11th Aug '08

Ill be 39 weeks tomorrow and last week I started waking up with nausea again also accompanied by headaches and diareaha feeling but not actual diareaha. This sucks. Is this normal? My headaches are unrelieved with tylenol too and it hurts.

missie1721 4 kids; Columbus, Ohio 864 posts
11th Aug '08

sure your not preggo like 12 weeks hehe joking you sound like me! i hate it!!!

BritniLynn 2 kids; Nebraska 9253 posts
11th Aug '08

Hmmmm maybe you're getting closer!! :)
I felt crappy a few days before I went into labor. Hopefully the same thing happens for you!!!!!

Mom to 3 boys 3 kids; Ohio 659 posts
11th Aug '08

You poor thing. I have actually been going through the same thing for two weeks but you are ALMOST there. Good luck and easy labor dust.

The REAL Diaper Genie! Due January 14; 1 child; North Carolina 2775 posts
11th Aug '08
Quoting RakeGirl:
11th Aug '08

Hormones are the conductors of the female body. They are the cause of our bodily changes.

JackieLynn is Mommy! 1 child; Louisiana 477 posts
11th Aug '08

Ive been feeling the same way just without the headaches. I havent had morning sickness throughout my pregnancy but right now I feel sick.

BritniLynn 2 kids; Nebraska 9253 posts
11th Aug '08
Quoting Loves Her Little Girl:
Starting all over 3 kids; Pennsylvania 327 posts
11th Aug '08

Alot of people go thru that when they are close to laboring. Your body is getting ready. Lucky duck. Not feeling sick but almost there I am still counting down the weeks. **LABOR DUST**

busymama 3 kids; Wyoming 1006 posts
11th Aug '08

It's probably normal but just as a warning and not to freak you out but, nausea and headaches are some symptoms of pre-eclampsia as well. You may want to get your blood pressure checked just to be on the safe side. Hope you get to feeling better! Your so close, Im jealous :)

Account deletion SHOULD e 1 child; Arizona 2625 posts
11th Aug '08

I hope its soon, I can handle pain but I cant handle nausea. That is the freakin worst!

11th Aug '08
Quoting RakeGirl:
Account deletion SHOULD e 1 child; Arizona 2625 posts
11th Aug '08
Quoting Loves Her Little Girl:
Mom to 3 boys 3 kids; Ohio 659 posts
11th Aug '08
Quoting RakeGirl:
August08Mommy 1 child; Maryland 54 posts
11th Aug '08

I'm right there with you! I'm 39 weeks today and for the past couple of days I have been feeling like sh**! I woke up this morning feeling like I never went to sleep and with my whole body aching.Then when I went to McD's and smelt the egg on my sandwhich I felt very nauseous. Which is funny bc I couldn't eat eggs at all at the beginning of this pregnancy. So it's like the 1st trimester all back over...ugh. I hope my lil girl comes soon cause I don't think I can deal with this much longer. :(