Does any one know how to make a juicy thanksgiving turkey? Easy ways. How long do you cook a turkey?
I dont know if this will help any at all but when my parents would cook a turkey, they would make it upside down, so that all of the juices are get soaked up. It tastes amazing. Very tender and juicy.
The best turkey you will ever eat.
1 red apple
1 sweet onion
1 clove of garlic
1 cinnamon stick
1 bunch of rosemary
1 bunch or thyme
1 stick of butter
Cut onion and apple in half
in a microwave safe dish add 1/2 apple, 1/2 Onion the cinnamon stick and about 1-2 inches of water.
microwave for 5-10 mins until everything is soft
add apple,onion,cinnamon, galic head cut in half and a few sprigs of rosemary and thyme in the cavity
to one stick of butter add the leaves of 2-3 springs of both rosemary and thyme mix well and slather all over the bird both on top and under the skin.
roast as directed.
Not my recipe, but God..it loooks SOOOO good and I want some SOO bad!
my oven needs fixing. ;___;
I saw a couple of ladies mention french toast as their cravings...I've been making my fench toast like this for ages....
orange juice (1/4 - 1/3 cup)
milk (1/4 - 1/3 cup)
sugar (2 tbsp.)
vanilla (2 tbsp.)
while frying sprinkle cinnamon on the bread
Quoting Mrs. LeMasters:
iwould like some ideas on what to bring on a picnic.
id like to have a romantic picnic for my husband before he leaves & he's quite picky about food.
he doesnt like avocados, mustard, mayo, tomatoes, etc.
but if you have recipes that have any of that i can probably just leave that part out.
post a reply or private msg me please!
he leaves january 2nd but id like to do it soon :]
read the msg i left before this;; but heres something that sounds yummy!
Cobb-style Chicken Sandwich
- 4 slices bacon 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces total) 1 tablespoon honey 2 slices Swiss, cheddar, or Monterey Jack cheese 2 Kaiser or individual French-style rolls, or whole wheat buns, split and toasted 1 tablespoon Dijon-style or coarse-grain mustard 1 small tomato, thinly sliced (optional) 1/2 of a small ripe avocado, sliced (optional) Leaf lettuce (optional) Chive flowers (optional)
chicken breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Working from the center to the edges, pound the chicken lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Cook chicken in reserved bacon drippings over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is tender and no pink remains, turning once. Brush chicken with honey; top with cheese.
4. To serve, spread roll or bun halves with the mustard. Add the chicken with cheese, bacon, and, if desired, tomato, avocado, and lettuce leaves. Top with
1. In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels; set aside. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings in the skillet; discard the remaining drippings.
2. Place each roll or bun tops. If desired, garnish with chive flowers. Makes 2 servings.