32 weeks and bleeding? ~Jewels~ 1 child; Grants Pass, Oregon 35 posts
20th Sep '08

So im almost 32 weeks pregnant and last night i had to go to the Labor Unit cause i was bleeding...they hooked me up to monitors and took a urine sample and even checked my cervixs but i WASNT having contractions...i DIDNT have a bladder infection and my cervix wasnt soft...So why was i bleeding? the doctors baiscally told me i was fine and the baby looked great...but it still kinda makes me worry cause i have no idea why i was i never bleeded anytime else in the pregnancy idk...if anyone has insight i would be glad to listen....

A-2 Due June 14; 2 kids; Zimbabwe 6881 posts
20th Sep '08

if the cerxic moves around or softens you're get some spotting.
Same when you dilate, so it could be something like that

jessica simpson 65 kids; Ontario 48 posts
20th Sep '08

was it out yur bum?

IDID-VBAC 12/09 2 kids; Alaska 44106 posts
20th Sep '08
Quoting mrs luv you:
20th Sep '08
Quoting r7champion:
*Carter's Mommy* 1 child; Danbury, Connecticut 2846 posts
20th Sep '08

did they check your placenta??? You could have a placenta previa....that would cause bleeding, are you still bleeding or did it stop? If your still bleeding today I would go back to L&D

meeeeeeeeee Egypt 47430 posts
20th Sep '08

hun if they say nothing iswrong and the baby looks great try not to sweat it, if you are still worried go back in, its their job to help you so dont feel stupid if you feellike going back in. i spotted twards the end of my pregnancy and they said everything looked great, and not to worry when i went in unless i soaked a pad in an hour, they said spotting can be normal as long as its not heavy.

meeeeeeeeee Egypt 47430 posts
20th Sep '08
Quoting mrs luv you:
20th Sep '08
Quoting joshypoo's momma:
Sharonblueyes{EBFB} 3 kids; Sequim, Washington 23124 posts
20th Sep '08
Quoting ~Jewels~:
~Jewels~ 1 child; Grants Pass, Oregon 35 posts
20th Sep '08

thanks you all so much....your posts have made me feel better...and the bleeding has stopped it musta only been for a short time...but thank you