39 weeks 3 days and cervix still posterior ~~Charlene~~ 17 kids; Michigan 66 posts
30th Dec '08

Uggg, I was in the hospital this past weekend with horrible horrrible drop you to your knees type pains that were coming and going like contractions. I was indeed contracting about every 3 mins but my cervix was not dialating, 3 days beofor that i had my doctor appointment and i was 2-3 cms and that is what I am still stuck at . My cervix is very posterior and she had a hard time checking me. I have another docotor appointment tomorrow and I'm praying my cervix has changed. I'm due on Saturday! Maybe he will strip my membranes or something to move things along. I'm so uncomfortable and still in a bit of pain whenI move around. I'm going to be pregnant forever!!

A&Z + K&I ♥ Due December 10 (girl); 18 kids; Ohio 1982 posts
30th Dec '08
Quoting ~~Charlene~~:
*Wicked Mama* 3 kids; Olympia, Washington 16221 posts
30th Dec '08
Quoting ~~Charlene~~:
~~Charlene~~ 17 kids; Michigan 66 posts
30th Dec '08
Quoting Ashley [he's here!]:
BlueJenn 1 child; Mission Viejo, Ca, United States 2523 posts
30th Dec '08

Good luck at your appt... I have a dr appt tomorrow too, i am gonna ask for him to stretch my cervix and strip my membranes.... I hope things work out for you tomorrow.

30th Dec '08
Quoting *Wicked Mama*:
30th Dec '08
Quoting BlueJenn:
30th Dec '08
Quoting ~~Charlene~~:
A&Z + K&I ♥ Due December 10 (girl); 18 kids; Ohio 1982 posts
30th Dec '08
Quoting ~~Charlene~~:
Jenplus1 2 kids; Henderson, Nevada 887 posts
30th Dec '08

My doc said stripping the membranes didn't hurt and she LIED!! It sucked so bad. I had them stripped last Friday. She said labor usually starts within 24 hours of that happening..but no such luck for me!
I also have an appt tomorrow...geez, I really hope she gives me good news.

What if... 2 kids; Ontario 4587 posts
30th Dec '08

what do you mean by posterior? I'm so completely retarded i have no idea what that means in regards to a cervix.lol

30th Dec '08
Quoting Jenplus1:
1st Jan '09
Quoting baby.n.bea soon!:
5th Jan '09
Quoting ~~Charlene~~:
5th Jan '09
Quoting *Wicked Mama*: