12 weeks pregnant, losing weight, and scared. AmberlynAndHerJellybean North Carolina 7 posts
4th May '07
hi. im exactly 12 weeks one day today, and in the last three or four weeks ive lost about 8 lbs. im not showing at all, and im scared there is something wrong. this is my first and im so excited but i dont know if i should be worried bc of the weight lose and the fact that im not any bigger. please help. : (
Lesslie H Kentucky 1 posts
31st Aug '08
Quoting AmberlynAndHerJellybean:
Chrissy McCauley Washington 1 posts
28th Aug '11

with my first pregnacy i didnt start showing until i was 26 weeks with this one im already showing if its your first it will take longer i lost 5 lbs in the first trimester with the first one ill be 12 weeks tomorrow and i have been really sick and lost about 10-12 lbs and everyone ive talked to said morning sickness and no appitite will make you lose weight

~Natalie Rae Homjak~ 10-1 Due October 11 (girl); North Carolina 3 posts
30th Aug '11
Quoting AmberlynAndHerJellybean:" hi. im exactly 12 weeks one day today, and in the last three or four weeks ive lost about 8 lbs. im not ... [snip!] ... so excited but i dont know if i should be worried bc of the weight lose and the fact that im not any bigger. please help.

I have lost weight all the way up until 28 weeks. I just recently gained 3 pounds back. I have lost 24 total. Being sick was what caused mine...just depends on how well you keep up with putting food back into your body even when it doesn't stay down.