Okay! So I was watching this show called "1000 ways to die" or something I forgot what channel it was on. ANYWAY, I've heard that if air gets in the vaginaa certain way or whatever, the woman can die. So on this show, there was a woman who masturbated, and not just with your regular ol' sex toy and or hand, but with a damn carrot.. The womans cause of death was due to the carrot apparently cutting her on the inside of her vaginal wall and air got into her blood, up to her heart [I believe it was] and she died. :shock:
Soo...pretty much i'm saying this...If you're gonna do the nasty with yourself [or with someone else], play it safe and use something a little less......pointy and easy to be broken off, well, inside. Stay away from carrots, they're only good for your eyes. :wink:
I seen that too!!I love that show
damn. now what am i supposed to use since my carrots will kill me?!
thats outrageous... i wouldnt think of using a veggie...
LOL my boyfriend watched the same thing earlier and told me about this. How weiiird.
Wow. She should've grated it first to take off the edge.
What a dumbass.
A carrot would never, ever occur to me for use in that way. Luckily, I seem to not be in the risk category for death by carrot.
A girl in Florida died, she was masturbating with a broom .. and her dad walked in and she stabbed the inside of herself BAD.. Idk if it was because of air.. or because it got push so far in there..
Quoting Waiting on Miss Bella [36:
Quoting Liebeღ [OSA]:
what the heck! lol what channel is that on??
Quoting ~Waiting on my Princess~: