39 weeks and just want to go into labor MyMarine'sBabyMama 1 child; Poway, California 234 posts
6th May '09

I know what everyone is saying... " just wait until she is ready" well I hate that! I want her here now! Nothing I have been doing is working... nipple stimulation, sex (guess you have to have a libido for this crap to work), talking to her, BEGGING her, walking up stairs and hills where i board my horse, NOTHING! I mean I think most people would have gone into labor by now lol! Maybe i've made it too damn comfortable in there that she just doesn't want to come out and I'm scared that I might end up over due and have to be medically induced. Then my natural labor and birth plans will just be a waste! Any similiar experiences? hints? etc

k.vail 1 child; Virginia 981 posts
6th May '09

Hahahaha. I feel the same way. Maybe even worse. ;)

My Babies' Momma 18 kids; Lafayette, Indiana 969 posts
6th May '09
Quoting Marine Baby On the Way:
Barfy McVomitron Due July 19; 4 kids; Glen Burnie, Maryland 29256 posts
status 6th May '09

I went into labor 3 days before my due date with my youngest daughter.
I went completely medication free during my labor and birth. So just cuz you haven't popped doesnt mean you cant go naturally into labor and deliver naturally as well.
Believe me, I thought I'd never pop, but I let my body and the baby do what they wanted and brought her into the world without the aid of any medicine. :D

Made by Matell Burlesque 15 kids; Texas 5631 posts
6th May '09
Pixie Mommy x 6 4 kids; Florida 189 posts
6th May '09

awww.. i remember those days.. I think if you just relax and stop thinking your body might just start working.. I felt just like you last july and i ended up being induced 3 days later after my due date.. labor dust your way & good luck

{(Belly)} 17 kids; Richmondville, New York 2499 posts
6th May '09

you think you want to go into labor lol...

nothing works for my as far as trying to get labor started. ive tried everything minus castor oil, even though my midwife recommended it.

Cass&(Baby Caiden) 1 child; New York 422 posts
6th May '09
Pixie Mommy x 6 4 kids; Florida 189 posts
6th May '09
Quoting Barfy McVomitron:
Bisonbird [PB08] 17 kids; Springfield, Missouri 9162 posts
6th May '09

I was like that at the end. LOL. Now I get jealous of pregnant women that I see. HAHA

Not tellin 3 kids; Montana 55982 posts
6th May '09
Flores_party_of_7 20 kids; Seattle, Washington 17095 posts
6th May '09

I was doing the same thing with my last son... constant walking, sex, raspberry leaf tea, nipple stimulation, etc., etc. Finally, one of my friends told me to calm the hell down... go eat a big dinner, and go to bed early.
I did that... and sure enough... I went into labor around midnight that night. I labored at home until 3:30am, and was 5-6cm when I got to the hospital.
Sometimes, you just need to relax and stop stressing over it.

Not tellin 3 kids; Montana 55982 posts
6th May '09
Quoting Barfy McVomitron:
status 6th May '09
Quoting Pixie Mommy x 2 J & Z:
status 6th May '09
Quoting no longer empty arms: