38 weeks pregnant,,, anyone felt nauseous? KIMBERLYN {BBM} 2 kids; Houston, Texas 397 posts
31st Jul '09

Hi im 38 weeks and been feeling crappy lately...

sharp twinges of pain, nauseousness, heartburm...

has anyone else felt like this?

Keeper of the Cheerios 5 kids; 2 angel babies; Marysville, Ohio 4045 posts
31st Jul '09

Everything gets uncomfortable in the last few weeks.

Are you dilated at all?

KIMBERLYN {BBM} 2 kids; Houston, Texas 397 posts
31st Jul '09
Quoting Waiting on our baby boy!:
::Whitney:: 2 kids; Iowa 26 posts
31st Jul '09

I'm due a day after you and I feel AWFUL! Everything past my waist hurts so bad, if I want to turn to my other side in bed it's a challenge. Everything I eat seems to come out the other end right after (sorry tmi) and I've lost about 3 pounds in a week because of it...I'm just hoping he comes out soon lol. Have you been checked yet? I was checked about 2 weeks ago and was only at a 1 and not effaced yet...

KIMBERLYN {BBM} 2 kids; Houston, Texas 397 posts
31st Jul '09
Quoting ::Whitney:::
KD [Eli's Mommy] Due August 27 (boy); 1 child; Carrollton, Georgia 858 posts
31st Jul '09
Quoting Skylar's Mommy {BBM}:
KristaMRN 3 kids; New York 134 posts
31st Jul '09

I'm due the same day as you and I have been feeling okay..I get bad heartburn now and then and it's extremely uncomfortable to move around, especially in bed. I also get a lot of round ligament pain in the bottom of my belly along with pain at the tops of both my legs (this might have something to do with me carrying around my 15mo old all the time, haha). And of coures I've been having contractions on and off...they've been really hard and hurting latley, but I was checked at my midwife's yesterday and I was not effaced and barely dilated. My baby is breech, though and I am scheduled for a c-section on 8/10. I doubt very much that I will go into labor before my scheduled c/s.

Austin's Mommy =] 1 child; Stockbridge, Georgia 968 posts
31st Jul '09

Im due the day after you. I feel like crap also. I've been throwing up, cant sleep(even with the medicine the midwife gave me) and it hurts to lay down on one side for just a few minutes. Luckily im 1cm and 60 percent effaced. Im just ready for him to be out!!! lol

Lizzie+2 2 kids; Brazil 26591 posts
31st Jul '09

eh..im feeling okay.. its not as bad as my 1st and 2nd trimester but I do have awful heartburn at night, a lot of BH contractions, I throw up about 2-3 times a day(not that bad).. and I pee 53689 times a day lol. it seems everytime I move or change positions at nighti have to go pee lol.

Taking A Break 1 child; Alger, Algeria 4740 posts
31st Jul '09

I'm due the same day as you, and totally feel your pain. I've had such intense heartburn/indigestion/nausea the past few days, and I'm all out of tums. :-( It's frustrating because I haven't felt any braxton hicks, I don't even know what they are supposed to feel like. I haven't lost my mucus plug or anything else yet either. I don't think she's dropped yet either, but I'm not sure. I hate not knowing. :-P

http://www.accountkiller. Minnesota 34665 posts
31st Jul '09

I;m due the day after you and I feel like sh*t.

::Whitney:: 2 kids; Iowa 26 posts
31st Jul '09
Quoting KitCatti {Ft. Baby O}:
http://www.accountkiller. Minnesota 34665 posts
31st Jul '09
Quoting ::Whitney:::
aya s. Due August 31 (boy); 41 posts
17th Aug '09
Quoting Skylar's Mommy {BBM}:
Megan Doucette Due August 31 (girl); 1 child; Nova Scotia 11 posts
12th Aug '11

i feel for you girls... due aug 23rd, so that puts me at 38.5 weeks... second baby although first pregnancy was breech and completly different in everyway. I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced (as of 3 days ago so could be furthar along i hope) I cant sleep, i toss and turn no matter how tired i am. I feel nauseous especially at nighttime when i lay down to go to sleep. Restless, been having braxton hicks cramps for weeks. Im ready to have my baby girl now.. pregnancy is no fun anymore lol take care all