38 weeks pregnant--feeling dizzy Mimi0123 - mommy Due April 27; 1 child; San Diego, California 240 posts
2nd Aug '09

Ok so it might be due to the crazy hot weather, but I am feeling super lightheaded/dizzy today.

♥PhlinEOM TTC since May 2011; 17 kids; Pawleys Island, South Carolina 15005 posts
2nd Aug '09

ehh, I feel that once in awhile now that I'm in the 3rd trimester...I actually asked my OB about it, she said it's perfectly normal as long as your BP isn't high....Just drink lots of water, that usually helps!

ADD NEW PROFILE! (LINKONP 17 kids; Anniston, Alabama 1523 posts
2nd Aug '09
Quoting Mimi0123 (38 weeks!):
*B & D Mommy* Due January 19; 2 kids; Illinois 16161 posts
2nd Aug '09

you are probably just dehydrated. I got dehydrated really easy when I was pregnant. Just always keep a bottle of water with you!

Mimi0123 - mommy Due April 27; 1 child; San Diego, California 240 posts
2nd Aug '09
Quoting Kate Momster. [BLUE TEAM]:
Delete.! 1 child; British Columbia 130 posts
2nd Aug '09

thanks for posting this i was just about to post something along these lines!

Mimi0123 - mommy Due April 27; 1 child; San Diego, California 240 posts
2nd Aug '09
Quoting *37weeks*:
Delete.! 1 child; British Columbia 130 posts
2nd Aug '09

yeah i was getting to a point where it felt like i could hear my heart and i was dizzy so i was laying in my room(i have a a/c that cools my room) and it wasnt going away then i remember that Ahh,i havnt eaten anything today!

Does anyone else have that problem?i find i dont really get hungry anymore i just know when i dont eat because i get dizzy.
So after two cups of applesauce,a plum and peanut butter sandwich and a glass of water i feel better! lol