Sometime while we were gone today.. my weiner dog got into two packages of choco poptarts that hubby left in his lunch bag...
Should I worry?
He will prob just poo a lot. How much did he eat?
He'd have to eat 1lb of pure chocolate to kill him. Or so my vet says.
chocolate is more of a myth, when it comes to being toxic. it's the caffeine that is the problem. but a pop tarts should be fine.
aqdog has to eat a lb of chocolate to cause harm
Quoting Baby monkey toes:
My old dalmation actually DID eat a pound of chocolate and still lived to shit it all out over our house lol. She died years later of bladder cancer.