11 weeks pregnant, Very dizzy, shaking, and cold sweats Avian's Mommy!! 1 child; Levelland, Texas 3872 posts
18th Dec '09

Hi everyone,
I'm 11 weeks 2 days pregnant and today i went to the store and after a about 5 min i began getting dizzy, then started getting really hot and started sweating within seconds, and was shaking the whole time. I am beginning to think maybe my blood sugar was low because once i ate something, i began to feel a little bit better, but now, i feel exhausted. This happened about two hours ago, and it took all my engery.
Please send some replys, this is my first pregnancy and i don't know what to expect, and it really did scare me. I really thought i was going to pass out...
Thank you all so much!

Kellye8498 3 kids; Rancho Cordova, California 4032 posts
18th Dec '09
Quoting Mommies Jellybean:
Sharonblueyes{EBFB} 3 kids; Sequim, Washington 23124 posts
18th Dec '09
Quoting Mommies Jellybean:
Addison&Quinn'sMama 2 kids; Iowa 13172 posts
18th Dec '09

Drink LOTS of water!

Jessica & Kaleb 1 child; 1 angel baby; Massachusetts 4843 posts
18th Dec '09

i always feel like im gonna pass out wen im in the store too long, i get dizy and hot...... i think its all the people plus those store are very hot and its tough on us prego ppl

♥JustHadBaby#3! 3 kids; Missouri 931 posts
18th Dec '09

I do this to sometimes, its usually when i havent ate in a while, ill get dizzy my heart will pound ill feel shaky, and ill feel sick to my stomach, once i eat though, im fine. Im thinking you just had low blood sugar.