Irelynn found an Ibuprofen on the floor and Daddy got it away from her..She ate about half of it..What do I do????:cry::cry::cry:
Help before I panic.
how old is she??
Quoting *~*Rileys mama*~*[ES]:
You may want to call poison control or a doctor.
Call poison control or her doctor.
call the poison control asap.
what mg was it ?? you might want to call poison control just to be safe
i wouldnt panic,if your are sure it was only 1/2, but def call a dr or poison control, after 6 months they can have ibu. but the doses are MUCH different from adults
yes CALL ASAP thats def not good!
Call poison control right now!
I would be on the phonecalling the doctor.