38 weeks pregnant super super boost of energy today have a q mommytolindseynmommy2b Georgia 17 posts
6th Jan '10

im 37 weeks and five days, i have been feeling very tired and wore out for the longest time, then this morning i woke up feeling like i took speed, i cannot settle down, im running around work working like a chicken with its head cut off, this is very unlike me, today is the first day i have felt this energized in a very long time, i have been loosing my mucas plug a little over a week, and lost a big clump last night, i saw my doc yesterday and he said i was 50% thinned/efaced, and 2 dilated, does this sudden boost of energy mean im going to go into labor soon????
thanks

Mommy~to~2~and~lovin~it! Due April 4; 2 kids; Texas 4503 posts
6th Jan '10

sounds like you might be nesting somewhat...you could be getting close but I nested for a week or so before I went into labor..good luck with everything though!

B ♥ L ♥ T 2 kids; Iowa 5845 posts
6th Jan '10

possibly but more than likely your nesting!! it happend to me with both of mine i get sudden boosts of energy and clean and freak out!!!

mommytolindseynmommy2b Georgia 17 posts
6th Jan '10

i have been nesting for quite some time now, i have been cleaning my house like crazy, but while i was nesting i did not feel this way, i was always so tired, but today i mean it is so weird i have not felt anything like this, it really feels like im speeding out, my husband takes adderal for adhd and i made a joke and asked him if he put some in my drink when i wasnt looking, lol
that is how bad it is, well it is a good thing that im getting work done, but this energy all of a sudden what does that mean, i read that it could be a sign of early labor, that labor could be just a few days away?

Masturkate TTC TTC since Mar 2012; 2 kids; Ohio 16935 posts
6th Jan '10

Yay nesting. I nested like crazy the last week or two.

KailyWallace Due January 21; Pensacola, Florida 34 posts
6th Jan '10

I am 37 weeks and 5 days too....i think. I am due the 22nd. You sound just like me! I am 2 cm dilated, 70% effaced. But I have gotten no boost of energy): It would be nice though. Good luck momma.

user banned 1 child; Virginia 1106 posts
6th Jan '10
Quoting mommytolindseynmommy2b:
Nomo 4 kids; Mueang Phuket, Thailand 30487 posts
6th Jan '10

you are nesting!

B ♥ L ♥ T 2 kids; Iowa 5845 posts
6th Jan '10
Quoting mommytolindseynmommy2b: