Reply
gummy vitamins Amelia and Claytons Mommy Due October 14 (girl); TTC since Oct 2013; 2 kids; Fort Drum, New York 3088 posts
10th Feb '10

My 3 year old daughter got into her gummy vitamins. she ate pretty much the whole bottle. Is that going to hurt her or will she be fine?

NinjaSAPIOSEXUALShahinda 5 kids; Strongsville, Ohio 34460 posts
10th Feb '10

:shock:
Call poison control immediately!!
1-800-222-1222

Squishy*Woman Due February 22; 5 kids; Spokane, WA, United States 2059 posts
10th Feb '10

I would call her doc/nurse line or the poison control center.
too much of a good thing can be bad mama
I had to have my stomach pumped when I was little for that reason.
It is better safe than sorry

my son=happiness 1 child; Turkey 6234 posts
10th Feb '10

:shock:
i hope everything turns out OK.

Momma x 2 18 kids; Whiskey Dick Mountain, WA, United States 1372 posts
10th Feb '10
Quoting Ninja Shahinda {30+}:
my son=happiness 1 child; Turkey 6234 posts
10th Feb '10

kids open the child safety lock. my 17 month old always does it, i give him empty bottles to play, he loves to screw and unscrew the lid.

Amelia and Claytons Mommy Due October 14 (girl); TTC since Oct 2013; 2 kids; Fort Drum, New York 3088 posts
10th Feb '10
Quoting ~Baby Lover~:
Momma x 2 18 kids; Whiskey Dick Mountain, WA, United States 1372 posts
10th Feb '10
Quoting my son=happiness:
Momma x 2 18 kids; Whiskey Dick Mountain, WA, United States 1372 posts
10th Feb '10
Quoting Amelia's_Mommy:
toadling81 18 kids; North Sullivan, Maine 892 posts
10th Feb '10

I would call the hospital at least, or poison control. Vitamins can be dangerous in high amounts. You wouldn't want her to go into a coma for too much vitamin A or something. Just be glad they were gummy vitamins, as those don't contain iron -- which could be quite fatal if she ate the whole bottle. But still, there is enough to be worried about -- call to be sure!!

mama3trish 3 kids; Ontario 9524 posts
10th Feb '10

Most definitely call poison control-vitamins are worse than Tylenol. Hope everything is okay.

Amelia and Claytons Mommy Due October 14 (girl); TTC since Oct 2013; 2 kids; Fort Drum, New York 3088 posts
10th Feb '10

poison control said she just might have some vomiting and diareah and bright yellow pee. Since it doesn't have iron then she will be fine.

mama3trish 3 kids; Ontario 9524 posts
10th Feb '10

Oh good-mental note for myself, buy iron free gummys. I was debating buying vitamins for this very reason, but glad your babe is going to be okay.

Momma x 2 18 kids; Whiskey Dick Mountain, WA, United States 1372 posts
10th Feb '10
Quoting toadling81:
Amelia and Claytons Mommy Due October 14 (girl); TTC since Oct 2013; 2 kids; Fort Drum, New York 3088 posts
10th Feb '10
Quoting ~Baby Lover~: