I'm Jennifer Kayla, I'll be eighteen in May and I'm currently expecting. I'm due October 23rd. At first the thought of having a child was not something that I wanted, I didn't think I could handle it financially, mentally, emotionally, or even physically. Now it's all I think about, I'm so excited to see my little baby. I know that the father is no where close to being ready, but who can really blame him? It was not something that either of us had planned. He's still in shock I think. We've been together officially for a little over 9 months, technically however, it's been over three years .We are so incredibly thankful for each other and I can't imagine anyone else being the father to my child. I want to raise a little gentlemen or lady, wearing cute little suits or dresses.
"I just want you, that's it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you."
Name: Jennifer Kayla
Is this the first child?: Yes
ABOUT THE DADDY
Name: Garrett Adam
Is this the first child?: Yes
1. What day did you find out you were pregnant?: 2/20/12
2. How did you feel when you found out?: Oh shit.
3. Who was with you? I was alone at my boyfriends house.
4. How did the daddy react?: He thought it was a sick joke.
TELLING THE PARENTS
1. How did your parents react?:My mother was pretty excited.
2. How did his parents react?: Not as supportive.
3. How often do they call to check on you?: I talk to my mom every day.
ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
1. When is your due date?: Est. October 23rd, 2012.
2. How far along are you right now?: 5 weeks, 5 days.
3. Have you had an ultra sound?: Nope! First appointment is on Tuesday, 2/28/12
4. Have you heard the heartbeat?: Not yet.
SEX OF THE BABY
1. What do you want. Boy or Girl?: I would love to have a little girl.
2. Do you know what you are having now?: Nope, fingers crossed on baby girl.
3. Are you happy with what you are having?: It won't matter what the sex is, I'll love it just as much.
ABOUT THE BIRTH
1. Who is going to be with you?: My boyfriend and probably my mom.
2. Are you going to video tape it?: Ehhh..
3. Natural or medicated? Medicated, I'm sure.
4. Do you think you will have a c-section?: I doubt it.
5. Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Most likely
6. Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: Not sure yet
7. Are you scared about the labor? Yes
1. Do you have a name picked out?: Not at all.
2. Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Probably not.
3. Did the daddy help pick the name?: Not yet.
OTHER RANDOM QUESTIONS
1. Where was your baby conceived?: My boyfriend and I are quite adventurous...so I don't really know to be honest.
2. Have you felt the baby move?: Not yet
3. What was your first symptom?: I felt extremely tired and sick. Not nauseous, just sick. I haven't been nauseous at all actually.
4. Will you have godparents?: Perhaps.
5. What will the baby's race be ?: White
6. What is the babys room theme?: No matter what sex, most definitely it will have giraffes in it.
7. Are you ready to be a mommy?: I'm not really sure to be honest. I'm going to try as hard as I can.
8. What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: probably both lol
1-4 weeks = [1 month] - DONE. 112 lbs.
5-8 weeks = [2 months] - Baking.
9-13 weeks = [3 months] - Baking.
14-17 weeks = [4 months] - Baking.
18-21 weeks = [5 months] - Baking.
22-26 weeks = [6 months] - Baking.
27-30 weeks = [7 months] - Baking.
31-35 weeks = [8 months] - Baking.
36-40 weeks = [9 months] - Baking.
Doctor Schedule <3
Tuesday, 2/28/2012 - First appointment to see how far along I actually am!
☠Marley's Mumma I have 17 kids and live in Yass, AustraliaAugust 23
Yeah sorry to the ones like you who just apreciated me sharing my pictures i had a g**l o* here who stole my photos of my belly and posted them on her facebook claiming that they were her. So i just dont feel safe having everyone being able to see my photos untill i watermark them all