15Confusing A Bottle Of V8 With Brew
One lady who participated in the discussion on Today.com talked about her big time mom fail. It is a funny one but also quite serious. She said:
I grabbed what I thought was a V8 Fusion out of the fridge and put it in my son's lunch
bag. It turned out to be a Shock Top BEER... I thought he was getting his veggies — not so much.
Yikes! What we have no idea about is whether the boy ended up drinking the beer or not. But if he did, the consequences would have been quite dire. Mom may have ended up getting a call from a child protection worker! However, if the boy hated the taste of it after taking the first sip, hopefully, he did not drink anymore. You just have to wonder if mom was caught, what kind of explaining did she have to do? It would have been quite a doozy!