www.babygaga.com

  • A Massachusetts mom got a huge shock when she turned her gaze away from her 9-month old for a few seconds. 1 / 7

  • Jenna Lees-Rolfe was preparing breakfast on a Saturday morning while her baby was playing with pots and pans on the floor. 2 / 7

  • When she turned grab something from the fridge, she suddenly saw a 5-foot long snake shoot out from under the fridge and bite her baby. 3 / 7

  • She immediately picked her child up and went into the other room. 4 / 7

  • She and her husband were able to catch the snake and take it to an expert, who determined it was a Milk Snake. 5 / 7

  • Luckily, Milk Snakes are non-poisonous and the 9-month old has quickly recovered from the scary incident. 6 / 7

  • Up next
    Teen Gives Birth On Club Dance Floor, Baby Granted Free Entry For Life
    Go back & read full article