www.babygaga.com

Mike Fleiss, Creator Of 'The Bachelor', Accused Of Attacking Wife For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy

Fleiss

**TRIGGER WARNING**: Abortion is mentioned in this article.

Police are investigating an alleged altercation between The Bachelor franchise creator, Mike Fleiss, and his wife after she accused him of attacking her at their Hawaii home over the Fourth of July weekend. On Tuesday, Laura Fleiss filed a restraining order at the L.A. County Courthouse detailing the attack.

Laura Fleiss, born Kaeppeler, is also alleging verbal abuse from her husband of five years. The television producer was a judge at the Miss America 2012 pageant which Kaeppeler won. The couple has a 4-year-old son together, and Laura is ten weeks pregnant with their second child. She also claimed in the court docs obtained by Fox News that during their marriage Fleiss, 55, has "frequently been verbally abusive towards" her.

Continue scrolling to keep reading Click the button below to start this article in quick view.

As per the report, Fleiss allegedly vocalized many times that he did not want to have a second child. Apparently, Fleiss became enraged after learning about her second pregnancy.

PREVIOUSLY: ‘The Bachelor’ Couple Catherine Giudici & Sean Lowe Are Expecting Baby No. 3

Fleiss allegedly told his wife, "If you have an abortion, then we can just go back to the way we were." She also claims her husband told her, "The next time I see you, I don't want to see your stomach," and that he yelled that he was going to "shove her down the stairs."

The documents claim Fleiss threw his wife up against a wall, and photos allegedly show him pulling her hair, according to CBS Los Angeles.

LauraFleissExhibitAPhoto1
Via: Fox News

As for his side of the story, Mike Fleiss claims his wife is emotionally unstable, and that he is actually the victim. In his own filing, he wrote, "I have not hurt, attacked, or attempted to physically harm Laura or our child, Benjamin Fleiss 'Ben,' in any way."

Legal expert Alexandra Kazarian told CBS Los Angeles the pictures "are going to be very powerful on her side." She added that ever since the world-famous O.J. Simpson case, the laws have changed to make it easier for someone to get a restraining order against someone that they are in a relationship with. According to Entertainment Tonight, a restraining order was indeed granted to Laura and it will remain in effect until a hearing date set for August 6. Fleiss has been ordered to remain at least 100 yards away from his wife and son, and to move out of their home. Entertainment Tonight also reported that Fleiss filed for divorce from Laura on July 10, citing irreconcilable differences.

Warner Bros., the production company behind the Bachelor franchise, has issued a statement saying they are aware of the allegations and that "Mike's future with the company will depend on the outcome of the police investigation."

READ NEXT: This Mother’s Critical Remarks About Her Newborn Daughter Has The Internet Enraged

10 Ways To Deal With Social Anxiety Disorder During Pregnancy

More in Pregnancy