6 -DIY For The Home
1.Under-the-Bed Drawer Storage via BHG.
Before throwing out that old bureau or dresser, snag those unwanted drawers. By installing casters on the bottom and decorating with a layer of paint and easily installed drawer pulls, you can utilize the often-wasted space under your bed to hide away extra linens, shoes, or even gift wrapping supplies.
2. Use Bold Colors to Liven Up Old Wood Furniture via Visibly Moved.
A simple can of paint can bring a pop of color to your old outdoor wood furniture. Not only does this improve the overall look of your back porch, but it also graces your furniture with a longer life. Don’t be afraid of bright colors, because outdoor furniture is more easily muted than indoor pieces.
3.Peek-a-Boo Patterns via Cutting Edge Stencils.
Avoid overdoing a room with patterns by using solid colors on the visible surfaces of cabinets and bureaus and then stenciling fun patterns on the sides of the drawers. This keeps your room décor simple while adding an exciting and unexpected pop of stenciled patterns as you pull open each drawer.
4. Fabric Canvas Wall Art via Four Generations One Roof.
5 -DIY For The Home
6. De-Cluttered Coat Closet via Classy Clutter.
Coat closets are the easiest places to get cluttered. It is the go-to spot for jackets, shoes, extra linens, and purses. Keep the coat closet organized with hooks, baskets, and labels. Add a decorative touch and give the illusion of more space by painting the wall a bright color.
7.Mobile Laundry Station via Hoosier Homemade
4 -DIY For The Home
11. DIY Pine Wood Floors via The Shabby Creek Cottage
12. Easy Built-In Bookcases via Censational Girl.
13. Use AirStone to improve the look of your bathtub via Lovely Crafty Home.
14. DIY Popcorn ceiling removal via Floridays Mom.
15. Stainless Steel Contact paper via Coordinately Yours By Julie Blanner.
3 -DIY For Your Home
16. Hanging Herb Garden via Do It And How.
17. Chalkboard Refrigerator via Erin Lauray.
18. Add Towel Racks to the Door via Jenna Burger Design
19. DIY Headboard via Design-Aholic
20. Convertible Coffee Table via Rockler
2 -DIY For Your Home
21. Ventilated Drawer for Produce via My Home Ideas
22. Concrete Leaf Imprint via Daily Living Brief
23.Upgrade Cheap Plastic Storage Containers via Dances With Bees
24. PVC Pipe Separator via Sandindusa
25. PVC Pipe Bathroom Toys via Ellis Benus.
1 -DIY For The Home
26. Corset Tiebacks for Curtains via Girl in Air
27. Recycled Crate Carts via Ana White
28. DIY Industrial Kitchen Island via Curbly
29. DIY Wall-Mounted Shelves via Almost Makes Perfect
30. Wall Pockets via Jenna Sue Design