Hey ladies! I am here to tell you about one of the most awesome companies. It focuses on activewear for pregnant women and also for nursing mothers. This company has a beautiful mission and is run by some amazing people. The founder, Nikki, is a beautiful human. The New Zealand company wants women to look and feel beautiful. They want them to be confident with their body no matter where they are in their mothering journey. This company is all about empowering women and that is a company that I can stand behind! Cadenshae sought us out to share their amazing product and we are so glad that they did!
"I see you, pushing forward each day. To be the best version of yourself. To feel your best, not for anyone else. But for YOU." #LEVEL 🖤 We see you, we support you. You are amazing. Ps Any comment on our posts Any post we are tagged in Any story you mention us in You will go in the draw to win the Ultimate Giveaway 🎉 More details to come soon 👌🏼Posted by Cadenshae on Monday, October 21, 2019
I was able to try out a few of their nursing tops and my only complaint is that I am mad that I didn't have these articles of clothing at the beginning of my mothering journey. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a tired mother of four children. I have worked hard to bring four babies into this world and my body has been through a lot. I had 4 children in 5 years and I have nursed all four of them. I am currently nursing my 2-month-old. One of the biggest problems for me, when it came to nursing, is nursing bras! With my first child, I got mastitis 5 times. Mastitis is a clogged milk duct that leads to an infection. It got to the point that I just couldn't wear a bra. Every time that I have nursed I have decided to not wear bras. I got mastitis 4 times with my second child, one time with my third and I have gotten it one time with this baby.
View this post on Instagram
Who else is this happy when they hear our leggings are restocked in ALL sizes? 🙋🏼♀️🙋🏼♀️🙋🏼♀️ Yip, we definitely are THIS happy! Make sure to grab yourself a pair now - Link in Bio If you need any help with sizing at all, please let us know and we will do our best to help 💕 Ps Any comment on our posts Any post we are tagged in Any story you mention us in You will go in the draw to win the Ultimate Giveaway 🎉 More details to come soon 👌🏼 #maternityactivewear #activewear #postpartum #pregnancy #fitmama #fitmom #breastfeeding #medicallyendorsed #restocked #surprise #happiness #powerofmother
I have been searching for a bra for 5 years that I could wear while nursing that was supportive and yet wouldn't be too tight where it would give me clogged ducts. I have never been successful. I have not been able to work out when I am nursing because working out without a bra is just incredibly uncomfortable. Can you imagine running with size F breasts without a bra? I feel like I am going to get smacked in the face with my own boob!
I got my Cadenshae package four days after I ordered! Wow, I wasn't expecting to get it that quickly! When I got my Cadenshae tops in the mail I was ecstatic! I immediately tried them on and I fell in love instantly. I got the Breastfeeding Sports Bra and the Sweetheart Bra in Charcoal. I am a big fan!
Breastfeeding Sports Bra:
- The thing I love most about this sports bra is the back. The support in the back is absolutely amazing and is incredibly comfortable. The reason I love it some much is because most bras never seem to get the back right!
- I obviously really love the nursing function as well. When I need to nurse my little baby I am able to unclip the latch really easily without any fuss and I can do it with just one hand which is a huge necessity.
- This bra has an amazing padding that makes it so your nipples don't poke out and yet it is very discreet underneath your clothes. I hate getting a bra that you can see bunching or the outline of your bra through your clothes.
- I usually bounce a lot when I am running but with this bra, I am very supported. My breasts don't hurt when I run and they aren't sore after I work out. Anybody with large breasts understands that sometimes your boobs can get sore if you work out with the wrong bra. I tried out this bra and I am not sore in the slightest.
- I have played a lot of sports in my life and therefore have owned a lot of sports bras. My biggest complaint with almost all of the sports bras is runaway boobs. Often when I would shoot a basket, dive for a ball, or jump, my boobs would slip out of their spot. I have often had to adjust my breasts back into their assigned seats. When I put on this bra I tried to do things to make my breasts fall out but they stayed completely supported in the Cadenshae bra!
The regular bra has all of the amazing functions of the sports bra except it has a different back. The back in the sweetheart bra clips. These clips are incredibly comfortable! I love the support that this bra gives and how nice my breasts look in them. After nursing four children my boobs have gone through a lot of wear and tear, but this bra makes them look perkier.
I picked a long-sleeve nursing top from their website as well. I picked out the Maternity Top - Crew Neck Jumper Gray This is an amazing long-sleeve shirt that has nursing capabilities. All you do is easily unzip a discreet slit and nurse anywhere without taking off or pulling up your shirt. This shirt is incredibly flattering and amazingly comfortable!
If you are looking for maternity and nursing activewear then I would highly recommend checking out Cadenshae. They are a great company, with very comfortable and supportive clothing. I really want to try out their hoddies as well as their tanks! I really want to know if the hoodie is just as comfortable as the long-sleeve! I also tried out their popular leggings and you can check out my review here!
View this post on Instagram
I was able to try out some amazing active gear for nursing mother's from @cadenshae I was very impressed!! They are comfortable and supportive. Plus the nursing capability is amazing!! I tried out a sports bra, a supportive bra, long sleeve nursing shirt and leggings! Everything was incredible. I definitely want to try out their nursing hoodie and tank top!! 🥰🥰 #nursing #maternity #activemom #cadenshae #nursingbra
This company works hard to provide comfort and support to pregnant women as well as nursing mothers. They provide tops and bottoms for every woman in their mothering journey!