www.babygaga.com

  • Heather Revell of Holiday, Florida, was arrested on Sunday after a child in her care overdosed. 1 / 6

  • The 1-year-old ingested leftover fentanyl that Revell had mixed with heroin. 2 / 6

  • After paramedics arrived, the baby girl was given Narcan to offset the effects of the drug. 3 / 6

  • Fentanyl is the most common drug involved in overdose deaths in the United States. 4 / 6

  • In January, a couple was charged with murder after their daughter died of a fentanyl overdose. 5 / 6

  • Up next
    Dad Shook His 5-Week-Old Baby Because He Thought The Infant "Wasn't Manly Enough"
    Go back & read full article